T-money

DayZ Xbox Closed Alpha. Inventory bugs

Today while playing the closed alpha. I encountered several bugs, mainly dealing with inventory, in my 1 hour spand of playtime. Sometimes, when opening a can, the can doesn’t open and the player has to drop the item out of their inventory to fix it. Other times, the can or tool used to open can, disappears completely. This happens while trying to cut rags too. Also, there’s a bug with equipping items and unequiping them. Sometimes the game won’t let you put your item in hand in your inventory (even when you have enough space) also, when changing clothing. The items in your previous clothes can disappear when switching them over to your new clothes. the game got slightly buggier the more I played it. Overall, had a good time. Great job with this build! Can’t wait for beta time?

• Like 2

Great job spotting the issues and taking the time to post on the forums, detailed feedback is our greatest ally in assisting the devs and helping to get DAYZ to Game Preview. 

This is exactly the kind of feedback DAYZ needs :D

• Like 1

in future, try and use your xbox dvr to record the bug happening then use http://xboxdvr.com once its uploaded to xbox live to get the link the simply copy and paste it into your forum post.
visually seeing the bug happen as opposed to read what happened will make it easier for the dev team to replicate it and therefore solve the issue faster.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, BuloeeFox said:

in future, try and use your xbox dvr to record the bug happening then use http://xboxdvr.com once its uploaded to xbox live to get the link the simply copy and paste it into your forum post.
visually seeing the bug happen as opposed to read what happened will make it easier for the dev team to replicate it and therefore solve the issue faster.

Hm. Good point. If I get in, I'd probably have to sacrifice all my totally badass clips to make space for bug clips. Eh, it'll be worth it. 

• Like 2