Sign in to follow this  
ShallowTech

Game Preview Access

Planning on picking up Vigor tonight. I have been playing DayZ for a really long time and would love to do some testing on console. It looks like the Game Preview might get some of us in their for testing. I am super excited about this and would love to do some Mixer Streaming with the DayZ Xbox version. Can anyone from the Bohemia team give some insight on how this will work?

Thank you!

Again, really? I have been playing this game for years, there is nothing wrong with posting and asking for access or more information on acquiring access. You just posting to post?

Watching some of the stream, I might give that a try or continue to try and get access. It would be great to stream it a little early myself. For a couple reason, I would like to build some followers. I am a new streamer, well not exactly new but it is hard to build followers and stream with work, school and family. Additionally, I am watching the steams and it is just a bunch of experience players playing in the coastal towns... It would be great to stream and move further into the game, show off some of the survival mechanics, crafting, etc.

What is this thing 'xbox' of which you speak ?

Do you have references?

Why haven't you been keeping abreast of the information regarding the game development?

Do you have any experienced in providing feedback during software development?

Instead of asking for more information, why haven't you just browsed any of the other identical threads in this sub-forum for your answers?

Sign in to follow this