Sign in to follow this  
ImpulZ

Stress Test vol.34

Hello Survivors,

we are back with Stress Test #34, version number 0.63.148065. It includes several fixes for gameplay and performance issues, you can read the complete changelog here:

Please report all issues you encounter to our Feedback Tracker at feedback.dayz.com. :)

Known issues:

• door states can be visually incorrect
  • audio might not work (try reconnecting audio jack)

11 minutes ago, ImpulZ said:

Hello Survivors,

we are back with Stress Test #34, version number 0.63.148065. It includes several fixes for gameplay and performance issues, you can read the complete changelog here:

Please report all issues you encounter to our Feedback Tracker at feedback.dayz.com. :)

Known issues:

• door states can be visually incorrect
  • audio might not work (try reconnecting audio jack)

Awesome.

9 minutes ago, blackberrygoo said:

So no content patch like stated in one of the last status reports ? We still just doing fixes for each stress test ? Damn we’re never gonna get the content back we had before the engine change let alone new content ! 

Don't worry, there is plenty of new content in there. But you will get a full list of that once we go to Experimental, as we add piece by piece to the build.

26 minutes ago, Seky1002 said:

And how long will be this Stress Test?

We will try to run it over night and see how it holds up.

6 minutes ago, Seitan said:

Seems a bit laggy. SWE 2-1.

We are aware of this, still a lot of optimisation work ahead of us.

I could not get the optics to work.  Every time I raised the mosin I got the iron sight.  And yes I did have key bindings for the optics and used them and got nothing.  What was I missing?

3 hours ago, Fing said:

I could not get the optics to work.  Every time I raised the mosin I got the iron sight.  And yes I did have key bindings for the optics and used them and got nothing.  What was I missing?

In order to get the scope scroll the mouse wheel up and it'll switch to the scope then next you raise your weapon press left shift and it'll go back to the scope.

Edited by LordBlackwolf

can any dev answer this?
when we gonna get these features?
affecting diseases
affecting coldness
farming
fishing
these features are more important to me,not any scopes or guns.
i just wanna know that when is my time to testing.
are we talking days,weeks or months in here?

38 minutes ago, kopo79 said:

can any dev answer this?
affecting diseases
affecting coldness
farming
fishing

I think months, because issues, issues and issues as always, but they are working on it.

14 hours ago, exacomvm said:

- ADS bug not fixed. ( https://feedback.bistudio.com/T129199 )
- Unresponsive reloading/inventory ( especially straight at the spawn cant load ammo or drop the weapon ).

Besides that everything ran smooth. ( didnt played for too long tho ). 

Thank you, we are aware of those issues and hope we will be able to tackle them soon.

12 hours ago, Vigil Vindex said:

Are we stress testing DayZ or BattlEye?

The BattlEye kicks are most probably not the fault of BattlEye, but resulting from server performance issues.

1 hour ago, kopo79 said:

can any dev answer this?
affecting diseases
affecting coldness
farming
fishing

The current Stress Test already features Cholera as a first disease, more will follow. Also you'll see that cold/wetness are now registered and wetness is for example already affecting your item weight=>stamina. So the other effects will be added soon as well, with priority.

Fishing will most likely not be in the game this year, but horticulture should make it for Beta.

1 minute ago, ImpulZ said:

Thank you, we are aware of those issues and hope we will be able to tackle them soon.

The BattlEye kicks are most probably not the fault of BattlEye, but resulting from server performance issues.

The current Stress Test already features Cholera as a first disease, more will follow. Also you'll see that cold/wetness are now registered and wetness is for example already affecting your item weight=>stamina. So the other effects will be added soon as well, with priority.

Fishing will most likely not be in the game this year, but horticulture should make it for Beta.

fishing not in this year!!!?
why on earth?...what is so tricky to add fishing?

in stress test i drink from stream with bloody hands and also eated few raw chickens but didnt get sick.

6 minutes ago, ImpulZ said:

Wait, so fishing will not even be in 1.0? Did I understand that correctly?