Xtaker of lifeX

How do we get in the close preview

Most of us already have Standalone on PC... The problem is we dont all have the luxuary of being able to buy rigs for all of our friends.

The fact is, a lot of my mates in real life aren't hardcore gamers. Console is the best option for them, and for a lot of people; not everyone has the time or motivation to play enough to actually buy a computer. Thats really the big reason I've been waiting so long for this.

• Like 3

Check their twitter. Only a select few have the preview. No one else has access at this time. If you don't have access now you gotta wait.

On 8/6/2018 at 3:36 PM, Girth Brooks said:

Check their twitter. Only a select few have the preview. No one else has access at this time. If you don't have access now you gotta wait.

• Beans 1

Ofcourse it was only in twitter, so those with life can't play yet.. :/

They said they will be sending out some sign up thing sometime in the near future where they'll select some more testers. Probably before Gamescon. Just have patience, I've been waiting for years, I imagine we can wait a little longer. 

Edited by Console Peasant

1 minute ago, Console Peasant said:

They said they will be sending out some sign up thing sometime in the near future where they'll select some more testers. Probably before Gamescon. Just have patience, I've been waiting for years, I imagine we can wait a little longer. 

https://i.gyazo.com/fbd6ef4d394dbea31f661b8d7e0e15e1.png There. Try and look through the threads n' twitter, your questions will probably get answered.