HelixOne Gaming

Vigor founders access to dayz game preview???!

Devs. Maybe an incentive for buying a free to play game (vigor), should be having access to dayz. I'm sure most of us bought vigor so early because we have been starving for something like dayz to come to console. 

Edited by HelixOne Gaming
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Beans 1

Yes I would! Going to purchased it anyway but I would love to have a little bonus! :-) I promise I will open up some bug reports or help contribute! 

Edited by ShallowTech
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Brevatunnin said:

we all want to contribute, be patient

Really... because we are enthusiastic about this title finally coming to console! I have built PC's just for this game and would love to participate. Not only have I been patient over the years but I do not see any issue asking. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HelixOne Gaming said:

Lol what??

Right... who is this guy, our parent :-) I have been patient with DayZ for many, many years!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ShallowTech said:

Right... who is this guy, our parent :-) I have been patient with DayZ for many, many years!

He has no idea! Literally watch all of Frankie's episodes since he started years ago. The good ol Frankie and Jack days. I've followed this game since the beginning and super excited to see it on console! Never could afford to keep an up to date PC really because I've been a console gamer with thousandss of dollars already invested on my account, now people like us finally get the chance to play an actual good survival game

• Like 2

Yes it is awesome, the graphics and performance look good to! Really want to get some hands on! I have been playing it on PC since release and prior to that on both Aram II and Arma III version of this mod or breaking point (which was awesome too!) Whatever, it will be here soon!

• Like 1