raven95

Close preview question

Hi everyone !

I started playing dayz in January 2014,  i have been playing non-stop since that until today. Now with xbox launch i´m getting hyped because i´ll be able to play with my brother and with some xbox friends. My question is: Is there any way that i can participate in the close preview for xbox ? - it says you give away a limited amount of keys to Dayz fans.

xgp-roadmap-smaller.png

Is that a random process or do i have to sign up somewhere to participate ? I would really love to try it on xbox. 

i have thousands of hours played on pc and i´m really excited for the xbox version ! :)

Edited by raven95
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ExTremZ said:

Well, every Xbox DayZ Fanboy are saying "I play dayz over so much hours on PC" but if its real why the fuck u should want to play this on Xbox if u can play it NOW on PC, that doesn't make any sense.

So wait like everyone else, and don't post shit like ur post

Thx

Rude.

He gave a reason.  

22 hours ago, raven95 said:

because i´ll be able to play with my brother and with some xbox friends

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ExTremZ said:

Well, every Xbox DayZ Fanboy are saying "I play dayz over so much hours on PC" but if its real why the fuck u should want to play this on Xbox if u can play it NOW on PC, that doesn't make any sense.

Thx

He said why he wanted to help test it on Xbox and it's the very same reason I would like to also test it. My brother and friends do not all have PC but do have xbox and interest in the game. I've played hundreds of hours and streamed  made YouTube vids for the game on PC but that doesn't mean I have 0 interest in a console build of the game.My only concern is how will voice chat work on console as Microsoft won't allow open Mic chat like we have on PC and that for me is a very large part of dayz the random fun and interaction you get with other players.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ExTremZ said:

Thx

You are the only one posting shit here. Learn to read and stop making a fool of yourself.

Thx ;)

I have never played and I have a lot of hype, on the other hand, you can play via striming through xbox users, I stay watching it until you fall asleep lol

19 hours ago, barthyxvix said:

My only concern is how will voice chat work on console as Microsoft won't allow open Mic chat like we have on PC and that for me is a very large part of dayz the random fun and interaction you get with other players.

I tested it yesterday by a mixer streamer on xbox who was sharing the cotroller with the viewers and it seems to have proximity voice chat just like the one we have on pc at the moment :) 

The thing is, could we stay in a party with friends talking and still be able to use the proximity chat to interact with players ? Cause that would be great.

I do think it'll run a timeline like Vigor. So I'll be happy when it comes to game preview. 

Not like we've waited long anyway haha.

• Like 1

Please keep the discussion civilised.

On 8/1/2018 at 3:33 PM, raven95 said:

My question is: Is there any way that i can participate in the close preview for xbox ? - it says you give away a limited amount of keys to Dayz fans.

We are going to open a mail registration for the Closed Preview soon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, ImpulZ said:

Please keep the discussion civilised.

We are going to open a mail registration for the Closed Preview soon.

Thank you ! 

Where should we be watching to register first? Here, or Twitter?

I'm pretty much following this religiously, I just dint want to get this wrong.

18 hours ago, PureMarksman said:

Where should we be watching to register first? Here, or Twitter?

I'm pretty much following this religiously, I just dint want to get this wrong.

I would say twitter but keep an eye here too just in case ;)

Edited by raven95