Console Peasant

Introductions, I guess.

So uh, after I saw that DayZ popped up on the xbone store today I thought as well make an account here. I've been lurking the Dayz scene for awhile, watching Frankie, Mr. Moon, and the like, playing it but never really doing it myself due to my tragic console peasant disease. I've always loved the uncertainty about the game and while there's similar games on the xbone now, they're all battle royals. Doesn't give the total experience I want. I'm excited to give the experience a go and hoping the chance comes sooner rather than later. I especially can't wait for the flawless controller fights, and missing 99% of the time.  

• Beans 1

15 hours ago, Console Peasant said:

So uh, after I saw that DayZ popped up on the xbone store today I thought as well make an account here. I've been lurking the Dayz scene for awhile, watching Frankie, Mr. Moon, and the like, playing it but never really doing it myself due to my tragic console peasant disease. I've always loved the uncertainty about the game and while there's similar games on the xbone now, they're all battle royals. Doesn't give the total experience I want. I'm excited to give the experience a go and hoping the chance comes sooner rather than later. I especially can't wait for the flawless controller fights, and missing 99% of the time.  

Well its currently playable for a select few xbox insiders and closed preview is following shortly after.

3 hours ago, BuloeeFox said:

Well its currently playable for a select few xbox insiders and closed preview is following shortly after.

I hope they open more invitations then. I literally have no life and can spend enough time to fuck around and find problems.  

15 minutes ago, Brevatunnin said:

Last night I could only sleep 3 hours, nerves, I can not anymore, I want dayz

It'll come! Hopefully nothing will be delayed and comes out as planned. And maybe the chance to play a little earlier will come, just depends on how they're gonna pick. 

• Thanks 1