Sign in to follow this  
Just Caused

Photoshop

Posted (edited)

Hi. I'm currently on summer holiday and I have a lot of free time so I decided to hone my skills in Photoshop. I'm fairly competent with Photoshop but I still want to learn more. Until now I did some small projects for people I know and got around 50 euros so far. I'd like to make money using photoshop. Does anybody here know any good sites or ways to make money using Photoshop? I don't want to make hundreds and hundreds (seeing how usually PS'ers make $200 for a simple project; Google Search told me that), I just want to make a few bucks here and there doing simple things (and also since I doubt I'll be able to do stuff like proffesionals).

Also, a little bit off-topic question but buddy of mine asked me for a very specific outro. So, his outro has to be a standard image-based YT outro like with two transparent squares so he can put his newest videos there and such. But the thing is, he wanted a blurry background so when he's closing his video, he wants people to see both his gameplay (blurred) and also those two squares with videos. Something like THIS. Can I make this outro in PS and then import it in Sony Vegas somehow? I know basics with Vegas too, so it won't be problem. I'm only confused if that outro is video effect or just picture with transparent background imported in Vegas?

Edited by Just Caused

Posted (edited)

Try Upwork, Fiverr, Graphicriver.. idk post ur stuff online and get followers etc, some clients may come and u can slowly build ur client base. Anyway im in similar situation, i got skills but no clients ( probs because i got such niche speciality ( look development + some modelling ) ) which is useful only in studios ).

About the Outro its fairly easy.. just make thumbnail design as transparent images, put adjustement layer with gaussian blur on it in After Effects ( keyframe it ofcourse ) and the client will know what to do, since he probs will render these videos himself. Also i am not sure about if you can blur it with simple .png etc, i doubt it. 

it should look like:

Top Layer: Your design ( animated opacity )
Layer: Adjustement Layer ( Blur - animated intensity )
Bottom Layer: Video

Edited by exacomvm

17 hours ago, exacomvm said:

Try Upwork, Fiverr, Graphicriver.. idk post ur stuff online and get followers etc, some clients may come and u can slowly build ur client base. Anyway im in similar situation, i got skills but no clients ( probs because i got such niche speciality ( look development + some modelling ) ) which is useful only in studios ).

About the Outro its fairly easy.. just make thumbnail design as transparent images, put adjustement layer with gaussian blur on it in After Effects ( keyframe it ofcourse ) and the client will know what to do, since he probs will render these videos himself. Also i am not sure about if you can blur it with simple .png etc, i doubt it. 

it should look like:

Top Layer: Your design ( animated opacity )
Layer: Adjustement Layer ( Blur - animated intensity )
Bottom Layer: Video

Thanks, I'll definitely look into both things you said.

Personally, my photoshop skills are enough only for Instagram. And even this didn't bring me enough followers that led me to buying them on https://socialfollowers.me/services/instagram-services/buy-instagram-followers/ but that's another story. But I don't see a reason of using PS for creating, editing an outro since it's possible via Vegas or After Effects.