Baty Alquawen

Internal testing of the new content update 19/07/2018

Hello guys, 

We tested a new content update yesterday and I have a statement from Eugen Harton for you:

Dear Survivors,

there is another playtest ongoing, and as of now we have confirmed fixes for two out of the three issues, with the third one getting a 100% reproduction method. Meaning, we are able to test targeted fixes for this last problem. because of this ongoing work, I'm quite sad to announce that we are moving the patch even further to make sure we don't compromise the quality of the new features and their polish, as well as the stability of the game.

We will keep you updated about any changes to the state of the content patch through similar fashion to keep the communication flowing.

See you soon in Chernarus!

- Eugen Harton /Lead Producer

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Beans 11

Keep squashing those bugs and keep up the good work.  Can't wait to try this one out!

Looking forward to it! Keep up the good work!

100% reproduction method

That's the best kind of bug. :) Thanks for the update

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thegreatgatly said:

Great, Cant wait, really looking forward to your next forum post telling us that the update has been delayed again, hopefully sometime in the next year or two you guys finally get around to rolling the update that we have all been waiting for. Until then I look forward to your many future posts on the forum detailing how the content everyone is starving for will be delayed another week or 10, might as well just cancel the whole .63 project would be a lot nicer than just being told to wait a week or two after already waiting a week or two after waiting 4 years, but ya no big deal, fans definitely still have faith in you(totally not sarcasm). Ill check back next week so I can see how many more weeks I'm going to have to wait for the update that was suppose to come out "soon" "very soon" lmao

so very uncalled for.

great to hear things are coming together.  great work devs!  

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, thegreatgatly said:

Great, Cant wait, really looking forward to your next forum post telling us that the update has been delayed again, hopefully sometime in the next year or two you guys finally get around to rolling the update that we have all been waiting for. Until then I look forward to your many future posts on the forum detailing how the content everyone is starving for will be delayed another week or 10, might as well just cancel the whole .63 project would be a lot nicer than just being told to wait a week or two after already waiting a week or two after waiting 4 years, but ya no big deal, fans definitely still have faith in you(totally not sarcasm). Ill check back next week so I can see how many more weeks I'm going to have to wait for the update that was suppose to come out "soon" "very soon" lmao

OK.

The =UN= Community eagerly awaits the Masterpiece! I have no doubt the end result of all of this will be an amazing game that we will all be proud of and play for thousands of hours!

• Like 1

Good communication, thanks to the devs and a nice weekend, to all.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, imf2000 said:

Why not just release it as soon as the third bug is dealt with?

They will surely do that too. But since we have Friday night, it will happen on Monday at the earliest ... because everyone likes to have a weekend with the family.

Thread cleaned.

Use of homophobic slurs will not be tolerated.

• Beans 1

@thegreatgatly "Great, Cant wait, really looking forward to your next forum post"

Should have just stopped there, my man...Then maybe someone ELSE would chime in, slamming you for being a "fan-boy"!

I can't see how the devs are going to please everyone (myself included) but they have managed to become at least semi-reliable and their SRs are predictably optimistic....

So why choose now (as the builds become more purposeful) to purge your sarcastic arse all over them?

You can, of course...because this is a forum...but ramp up the creativity a bit, if you MUST.

Appreciate the update. Transparency is a good thing.  Keep at it guys !!!

• Like 1

What`s new with this update - scopes & new weapons? 

We need random events back too - I`m missing the crash sites for sure. 

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

Any word on when this next update will hit stress test ?? We need vehicles back soon walking is legit killing my dayz vibe , also soft skills cuz fun .

• Like 1

Well ...from what I have seen new exp version feels, looks and runs pretty good but still ...I think this game needs content added much faster.  Cars, basebuilding and helicopters have too be implemented before christmas and I also would expect regular content updates after beta release on a at least monthly base. If they manage to release 1.0 then by the end of march and all promised remaining features until Q2 then this game has a good chance for a come back.  It is on the edge...there is simply no more space for delays, fails and promises...