G3t0nMyLvll

And yet another Bug with this broken game...

Really... Grammar correcting....

Go look at the most trusted game informers in the world dude. And what they have to say. Nuff said.

Im gonna go with what they say, over what fanboys say, Because, 10/10. They're correct. You all are so fucking ignorant and cant see truth.

You know, Because THEY DO KNOW A THING OR TWO ABOUT DEVELOPING. Lol. And they know Most of this games problems should be resolved within the first fucking year, Not the first fucking 5. 

Edited by G3t0nMyLvll

Fake news? So, all of the bugs i stated was fake? you mean to tell me, they dont exist in the game? get the fuck on somewhere, kid. Your just typing shit to make you seem smart. Your fucking not. Every fucking bug i stated IS TRUE AND REAL AND IS IN THE GAME. Not "Wholesale Ignorance" You ignorant scrub. Its amazing to see what people will say just to defend something they like, but know is truth.... why cant you just say im right? I never said it was a bad game, Its a broken fucking game. It can and has the potential to be a great game. Im not denying that. But to sit here and tell me that everything im saying is incorrect... Is just... Absurd. 

Edited by G3t0nMyLvll

1 hour ago, G3t0nMyLvll said:

Really... Grammar correcting....

No. I corrected your spelling.

Go look at the most trusted game informers in the world dude. And what they have to say. Nuff said.

Game informers?

Wat?

Im gonna go with what they say, over what fanboys say, Because, 10/10. They're correct. You all are so fucking ignorant and cant see truth.

You know, Because THEY DO KNOW A THING OR TWO ABOUT DEVELOPING. Lol. And they know Most of this games problems should be resolved within the first fucking year, Not the first fucking 5. 

Who? Where? And why did this need 2 posts?

I want to read ALL of the enlightening materials you've come across from qualified erm, "game informers"?

Your just typing

*You're

Your fucking not.

*You're

sit here and tell me that everything im saying is incorrect.

Everything you're saying is bullshit because you lack perspective.

I've forgotten more about DayZ dev than you'll ever know.

All you whining impatient haters are going to eat a big fat slice of humble pie once the foundation of DayZ is laid out.

It won't matter how long it took to make to those of us who really believed in this project.

We got a game worth playing for at least another 5 years....

And yes, I am certainly smarter than some rando who doesn't even know or care about the difference between "you're" and "your".

There really is no need to feed the trolls people.

Posts like this are the definition of pointless. If you wanna jump ship, then go. This is the 11th hour. There is not a single thing you can say that the devs or the forum regulars haven't seen and heard a thousand times before. If you don't wanna leave, then what exactly are you up to here? You think none of us are aware of the game's horrible reputation and fluctuating state of playability?

We know. 

Thanks for being the 8,000,000th keyboard warrior to tell us. We stick it out because you're right: we are fans. We believe in the project. Many of us would still be here if it took another 5 years because DayZ is still the only game of its kind, no debate. The imitators aren't even close in scale or scope. If constant bitching about DayZ was going to get anything done faster, there's been enough of it at this point that it would've been finished when Dean Hall was still in the womb.

Edited by ColdAtrophy
  • Beans 1

2 hours ago, G3t0nMyLvll said:

You all are so fucking ignorant and cant see truth.

See, it’s going to be hard to win people over with these sort of statements.   So what exactly is the point of starting this thread?  To point out that fans of dayz are dumb? Did you come here to be hostile and demand that people agree with you?  

How are you being constructive at all?  

Were you honestly surprised that there is a dayz sect of fanboys?  Why are you trying to start fights??

This thread needs a good cleanse. Thread #18364 for mr OrkLok to make his grand appearance. Grab your popcorn and take a seat. This will be a good show.

On 7/6/2018 at 3:10 AM, G3t0nMyLvll said:

All you fanboys can come say "oh its in early access still its experimental" okay? I understand that. BUT IVE LITERALLY STARTED AND FINISHED MY PHD BEFORE THIS GAME CAME OUT OF EARLY ACCESS. What the hell man. 

This build is like only few months old, also anyway ur character would get wiped with second update. 
Play Stable if you don't want these issues. 

8 hours ago, G3t0nMyLvll said:

Fake news? So, all of the bugs i stated was fake? you mean to tell me, they dont exist in the game? get the fuck on somewhere, kid. Your just typing shit to make you seem smart. Your fucking not. Every fucking bug i stated IS TRUE AND REAL AND IS IN THE GAME. Not "Wholesale Ignorance" You ignorant scrub. Its amazing to see what people will say just to defend something they like, but know is truth.... why cant you just say im right? I never said it was a bad game, Its a broken fucking game. It can and has the potential to be a great game. Im not denying that. But to sit here and tell me that everything im saying is incorrect... Is just... Absurd. 

What is truly absurd is you putting this much energy into a game you don't even like. All this time you could have played a game you actually enjoy instead of wasting your own and our time.

• Beans 1