G3t0nMyLvll

And yet another Bug with this broken game...

Alright, Im running into alot of problems with this game. But the one thats about to piss me off the most, is the fact that ive spent all day gearing up on my char. Now i cant log in with him, Says character locked in database. Im literally about to give up on this pos. 4 years later this game SHOULD NOT have this problem. 

All you fanboys can come say "oh its in early access still its experimental" okay? I understand that. BUT IVE LITERALLY STARTED AND FINISHED MY PHD BEFORE THIS GAME CAME OUT OF EARLY ACCESS. What the hell man. 

• Haha 1

Can you stop behaving like a toxic kid? Thanks. Now... Character locked in data base is a problem, but if you look at the first stress test and now - its far, far, far better. (It happens when server crashes.) :) + If you would spent 10 second on reading... you'd see in the main menu of the game "Character locked in data base should resolve it self within an hour." For me, never waited more than 10 minutes. And yes, the game IS IN EA... yes, developing games takes 5-6 years to do so.  Enjoy your game.

• Beans 1

Uhm.. No. Lol. just no. Never once have i heard of a game taking 5 to 6 years coming out of early access. This game was released in 2013. yeah, thats right. 2013, And you still cant even name a character, get stuck on swinging doors.. the infected run straight through the walls, Just go look at IGNS or Polygons Review, you know, the most trusted game reviewers in the world?  i guarantee your not over 16 years old. And i have read all of the status reports. guess what? Im not the only one with the character locked. ITS STILL LOCKED. Lol get on somewhere fanboy kid, this game is ridiculous. There should be so much more content. The infected shouldnt be able to run through fucking walls, or through fucking doors,  One, they should have had these issues resolved within the first 2 years of the game. NOT 5!!!!!!!! AND IT STILL ISNT FIXED AS WE FUCKING SPEAK! The zombie AI is still absolutely the same as the mod, nothing has changed. i can literally run full sprint 5m in front of the infected and they cant see me. RIDICULOUS. This game has so much potential. I wish it would fall in the hands of talented developers. not lazy ass people. I mean, How are you going to release an experimental version of a game, Promising updates and future content as soon as possible, then the whole developing team takes a fucking week off. RIGHT AFTER THE RELEASE? THIS SHOULD BE WHEN THEYRE ARE THEY'RE HARDEST. Theres literally not even 50+ Items in the game. Which is again, Fucking ridiculous. Goddamn, Lol. PLEASE SELL THE GAME TO SOMEONE THAT CAN DO SOMETHING WITH IT. IVE BEEN WAITING SINCE FUCKING 2013. The Forest for example, Has been in early access for 3 years. And wow, it is great. it just came out of early access this year, and has a huge following. Why do you think this game has a negative following? why do you think this game only has 1000 people playing it. why do you think all the reviews on this game are ****???? 

I love the idea of this game.

I love the nature of it.

I Love downloading an Autorunner because thats literally all this game is, is running because its so empty of fucking content.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hate the developers because they are half assed lazy money grabbers, that dont give a **** about it. just all the green they can stuff in their pockets.... *hence* why they raised the price???? Lol. 

Compete with my facts.

Please prove my points wrong.

Fucking please, Kid.

If you do, i promise. Ill leave. 

Swear. :)

Edited by G3t0nMyLvll

When i can start and finish my college degree, And the developers cant fix a goddamn zombie model running through a fucking door? I think thats just sorry as hell. But hey, Thats just my educated opinion. And i wouldnt be so toxic if all of my points weren't so god damn valid. Thanks :)

Edited by G3t0nMyLvll
  • Haha 1

Ohhhhhh, And you know the BSOD thats goin on right now, Blows my mind how a bug that is crashing people pcs (blue screen of death) yet they are telling us we have to wait a whole week just for them to fix it lolol fucking bullshit. ANY DECENT DEVELOPER WOULD RESOLVE THIS ISSUE ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Im not the only one complaining about this either, jump on the discord you scrub.

Edited by G3t0nMyLvll
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, G3t0nMyLvll said:

All you fanboys can come say "oh its in early access still its experimental" okay? I understand that.

Nice that you solved your own thread after a few seconds.

Sad that a game is still in Alpha after six years. Sad that you guys are defending it. Lol

• Confused 1

Please prove my points wrong...... Oh, you cant. I win, you lose. :). Point blank.

Huh, I guess they hand out college degrees to just anyone these days.

Please uninstall the game because if you can't handle DayZ at its worst, you most certainly don't deserve it at its best!

Edited by IMT
  • Thanks 1
  • Beans 4

You guys cant handle facts. This game shouldnt be at its worst after 6 years. ridiculous. 

its been nearly 5 years, and its not at its worst. Games take 6-7 years to develop, believe or not. 

Edited by Vernon_Price

Not arguing anymore. i know im right, So does the rest of the steam community. lmao. (NEGATIVE) Reviews.

Hows this for Balancing after 5 years? LMAO. The guy in the video states this is his 3rd time giving DayZ a try, Him and his buddy have a little competition. His buddy is geared with a firefighter jacket and a Fire axe, Where as he only has a water bottle. Guess who wins. 

Edited by G3t0nMyLvll
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, G3t0nMyLvll said:

Then quit fucking replying, son.

You're right and you obviously are a very well informed contributor and we should all heed your wise advice and give up on DayZ altogether.

No, wait.

Scratch that and reverse it.

Thank you whining ignorant guy #12,946

You've done so much to open my eyes!

*You're actually the one who should leave DayZ and this forum and never come back. Good luck getting your money back.

Wow. I haven’t seen a troll as angry as this one in a LONG time.  This is a level of nerd rage that the fanboi masses aren’t normally privy to.  Rare indeed.

It’s not often we get fully grown adults to completely melt down like this, so appreciate it while you can. Take it all in. Breathe deep the noxious absurdity. 

• Haha 1
  • Beans 2

Are you guys stupid to  realize that all im saying is this games developers are lazy... stop putting words in my mouth. I never said to give up on the game, i just said I WAS ABOUT TOO because i dont like waiting 5 years for something so simple to fix. 

If You cant see this games developers are lazy, you are fucking retarted. Point blank. And thats all im gonna say.

Once again, They literally took a week off after their experimental Release, Which is when they should be at their hardest. If that isnt lazy..... I dont know what the fuck is. Lmao.

Did you also know, In an interview with the lead developer, He was getting alot of hate, and he wrote a statement.

"Its freakin hard man".

Thats right.

A man whose job to develop video games says this.

Like WoWoWwoW. Id hate to see him get a real job. 

You guys are so fucking blind and have this game rammed so far up your asses.

Another example: i Picked up a vest today, Only to run around with it for 5 minutes and have it despawn off of my fucking body back to its original spawn with all of my gear in it. 5 years later and this happens? get for real guys. Please. 

3 hours ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

You're right and you obviously are a very well informed contributor and we should all heed your wise advice and give up on DayZ altogether.

No, wait.

Scratch that and reverse it.

Thank you whining ignorant guy #12,946

You've done so much to open my eyes!

*You're actually the one who should leave DayZ and this forum and never come back. Good luck getting your money back.

I will stay here as long as i please. And state my FACTS as long as i please, also. 

11 minutes ago, G3t0nMyLvll said:

you are fucking retarted. Point blank.

If you're using the word retarded (which you really shouldn't) and misspell it, you are the one that is erm, "retarted".

Retarted -

verb, past tense: retarted; past participle: retarted: "Gordon Ramsay saw that the crust was going to burn, so he gently removed the sliced pears from within and retarted them in a new crust."

9 minutes ago, G3t0nMyLvll said:

I will stay here as long as i please. And state my FACTS as long as i please, also. 

You're just spouting fake news out of wholesale ignorance.

19 minutes ago, G3t0nMyLvll said:

so simple to fix. 

And PLEASE, PLEASE, for the love of all things sacred! If you can "simply" fix all of the bugs in DayZ, or make a game just as great in less time, by all means DO IT.

Oh wait, you can't. Because you probably don't know shit about developing a game.

No, you're just another angry, sweaty, pasty goober, in a smelly t-shirt, playing arm chair dev wizard.

Your shining contributions on the forum thus far have really added amazing constructive input.

I'm sure the people here and the developers are hanging on your precious words of advice.

Please oh great random guy who knows all about game dev and DayZ in particular, show us the light!!