Sign in to follow this  
JBURNS489

DayZ doesn't have an official Discord??

I was hoping to jump into a discord room with other DayZ players, but there is no official discord server. I feel like this game is going to be old before it even hits beta

Where did you find the link? I can't find it anywhere on website, forums, or in game. Thank you by the way!

Edited by JBURNS489

22 minutes ago, JBURNS489 said:

Where did you find the link? I can't find it anywhere on website, forums, or in game. Thank you by the way!

Just realized there's also this link.

https://discord.gg/dayz

219b1a3c0c.png

https://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/6q2l74/psa_the_official_dayz_discord_is_the_best_place/

Quite funny too haha. I just googled dayz discord and that reddit post was literally the first result.

• Beans 1

Did I do something to piss you off or something ? Why is there so much anger in these forums? 

I appreciate the link for discord. The link is very simple, agreed. They should probably put the link where people can actually see it, instead of buried in a year old reddit post. For example, on their website, forums, or somewhere in game. 

Or maybe, they purposefully hid the link so that when someone like me asks, you guys get to make fun of people for not being able to find what should be easily accessible information.

Edited by JBURNS489

5 minutes ago, JBURNS489 said:

Did I do something to piss you off or something ? Why is there so much anger in these forums? 

I appreciate the link for discord. The link is very simple, agreed. They should probably put the link where people can actually see it, instead of buried in a year old reddit post. For example, on their website, forums, or somewhere in game. 

Or maybe, they purposefully hid the link so that when someone like me asks, you guys get to make fun of people for not being able to find what should be easily accessible information.

Sorry that was more about the fact that the discord server IS indeed quite hidden. I cannot find the link on any official medium besides reply tweets on twitter or reddit posts. Which is what i found funny because dwarden said its "such a simple url that people still fail to use it". Sorry for making you think i was being hostile.

Edited by DannyDog
  • Beans 1

Sorry for the misunderstanding! Anyways, I checked out that link but it isn't official. It is run by a guy named Dwarden and the community, with a cameo from Baty  from time to time.  I still haven't found an official Discord server for DayZ sadly :(. I don't think one exists....

Edited by JBURNS489

3 minutes ago, JBURNS489 said:

Sorry for the misunderstanding! Anyways, I checked out that link but it isn't official. It is run by a guy named Dwarden, and Baty seems to drop in from time to time.  I still haven't found an official Discord server for DayZ sadly :(

Dwarden is the Bohemia Interactive Tech Community Manager. He also owns the official Arma 3 discord server and the new vigor one. It is the official server.

This is his twitter: https://twitter.com/foltynd

Edited by DannyDog
  • Beans 2