Sign in to follow this  
Anzotic

Get involved with your community?

What better way to build your game than to show and work with the people that still to this day defend and stand by this game.

Maybe post some screenshots of the team making and developing some items and such or other little things to twitter or somewhere else.

We all like to be updated on something especially on an Early Access game that's been out for awhile and have high hopes for.

• Beans 3

Somewhat feel the same. I'd like to get to know the team making the game more. But I'd understand if they don't wish to share themselves. Its more of a privalege than a right. Also the language barrier doesn't help.

Question: will that change our understanding? Let's see it better / faster or what.

There would be only fuel for Hater, because the good is always one step back.

37 minutes ago, Sqeezorz said:

Question: will that change our understanding? Let's see it better / faster or what.

There would be only fuel for Hater, because the good is always one step back.

Of course it will! Who wouldn't want to know who's making a game they paid and supported for?

I completely agree with the idea. The time has not yet been born. With beta release or with the Fullrelease 1.0 I agree.

I'm glad y'all agree, it kinda sucks that it feels like there's no communication between Us and the Devs. 

First of all, sorry about the delayed reply to this.

We Community Managers are always talking to our community via our official channels, be it twitter, facebook or our forums here.

When it comes to our developers, we will and can not force them to privately talk to the Community for obvious reasons.

So if you have questions for certain devs, you can always direct them at us Community Managers and we'll try to get you an answer.

I hope this helps.

On 7/18/2018 at 5:04 AM, ImpulZ said:

First of all, sorry about the delayed reply to this.

We Community Managers are always talking to our community via our official channels, be it twitter, facebook or our forums here.

When it comes to our developers, we will and can not force them to privately talk to the Community for obvious reasons.

So if you have questions for certain devs, you can always direct them at us Community Managers and we'll try to get you an answer.

I hope this helps.

I don't mean this in a bad way, I don't want this to be misunderstood. I'm not saying y'all don't talk or do anything, I was just saying for example: Not to compare but like Rust and how they did their weekly reports and such showing exactly what they've been doing even though it wasn't done ( This isn't the best example but it just comes to mind. ). I know there are a lot of impatient people that play DayZ and want to rush the Devs on doing things, in a way I can kinda understand the rush but the majority part I understand is that it takes time to do things so I don't rush them in any way. What I'm trying to kinda help with in this post is letting the community know and see what's been going on. Showing some teasers or something like that can MAYBE satisfy a lot of people knowing and seeing how things are coming along and what's been done and such and even teasing a new/reimplemented model of something can go a long way with quite a lot of us, I'd even enjoy seeing stuff like that.

As I've said, I don't want this to misunderstood like I'm complaining, Y'all are doing great.