Baty Alquawen

Exp Update 0.63.147489

Control binding is completely broken. Spent about 20 minutes trying to reconfigure the controls to "the old mapping" to no avail. Can't play the game if I can't aim down the sights!

49 minutes ago, JohnMcClane said:

Control binding is completely broken. Spent about 20 minutes trying to reconfigure the controls to "the old mapping" to no avail. Can't play the game if I can't aim down the sights!

hold right mouse button, click middle mouse button, look down sights.

Yeah, I got that. Unfortunately that's a clumsy and ridiculous requirement to play and a poor excuse for being years in and key mapping not working.

• Beans 1

51 minutes ago, JohnMcClane said:

Yeah, I got that. Unfortunately that's a clumsy and ridiculous requirement to play and a poor excuse for being years in and key mapping not working.

If you're able to make macros for your mouse, you could always bind it to your mouse button so that you only need to press one button

I am having issues and crashing. and after last weeks lil battheeye patch I have 20fps with 3570k, gtx 970 and ssd, hdd and 16g ram. this has been happening here and there. as well as crashing apon my first opening into a server. wtf.

37 minutes ago, Stretch_151 said:

I am having issues and crashing. and after last weeks lil battheeye patch I have 20fps with 3570k, gtx 970 and ssd, hdd and 16g ram. this has been happening here and there. as well as crashing apon my first opening into a server. wtf.

Have you tried updating your graphics drivers or even going back to a previous version to see if it helped?

Hi, anyone want to play with me on 1PP Experimental. I have got this gear (link) and I do not use all my staff. If you want to play with me send me your Steam and I can give you in game 2 mags (AK), food, water and ammo (we must find AK). I am finding player who do not want only my gear, but want to play with me. Thank you.

My gear

SLOVAK/CZECH

Ahoj, hľadám niekoho kto chce so mnou hrať na 1PP Experimental. Mám túto výbavu (link) a nepoužijem všetko čo mám. Keď chcete hrať so mnou, pošlite my Váš Steam a v hre Vám môžem dať dva zásobníky (AK), jedlo, vodu a náboje (musíme nájsť iba AK). Hľadám hráča, ktorý nechce iba moju výbavu, ale chce so mnou hrať. Ďakujem

Moja výbava

Edited by Seky1002
  • Beans 1

On 8/2/2018 at 8:47 PM, LordBlackwolf said:

Have you tried updating your graphics drivers or even going back to a previous version to see if it helped?

Yeah no luck at the moment, had great framerate before last weeks update now is in the teens nothing has changed but their update

17 hours ago, Stretch_151 said:

Yeah no luck at the moment, had great framerate before last weeks update now is in the teens nothing has changed but their update

One last suggestion, try lowering or even disabling hardware antialiasing (msaa) to see if it helps any

seems I cannot even connect now to any server. I uninstalled game and reinstalled, no luck

I've had a good go at 63 for the first time ever.. liking it very much tho i must ask, how much content is actually missing ? I was only finding hoodies and soft drink cans in maybe 2+ hrs of play on seperate servers. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, liquidcactus said:

I've had a good go at 63 for the first time ever.. liking it very much tho i must ask, how much content is actually missing ? I was only finding hoodies and soft drink cans in maybe 2+ hrs of play on seperate servers. 

Most likely other players were taking all of the loot which is why you didn't find any. In the version on experimental, only the core things are available which means there are some weapons, scopes, gardening, and some other things that are missing and will be in the first content patch which is currently being tested on the stress test server.

19 hours ago, LordBlackwolf said:

Most likely other players were taking all of the loot which is why you didn't find any. In the version on experimental, only the core things are available which means there are some weapons, scopes, gardening, and some other things that are missing and will be in the first content patch which is currently being tested on the stress test server.

Yes Blackwolf, i figuered something like this as alot of the .63 youtube videos people where still finding alot of the regular loot etc so I thought there would still be most of it in game.. do we have barrrels and tents tho ? I'm going to assume no for performance reasons ? 

38 minutes ago, liquidcactus said:

Yes Blackwolf, i figuered something like this as alot of the .63 youtube videos people where still finding alot of the regular loot etc so I thought there would still be most of it in game.. do we have barrrels and tents tho ? I'm going to assume no for performance reasons ? 

Not at the moment, I'm not sure if barrels wil be added in the first content patch or if they'll come later and as for tents, they're not currently in but they'll be added either in the first content patch or one of the later ones.

10 minutes ago, LordBlackwolf said:

Not at the moment, I'm not sure if barrels wil be added in the first content patch or if they'll come later and as for tents, they're not currently in but they'll be added either in the first content patch or one of the later ones.

Ok thanx again, good to know.. i just want my hobo fire barrel for them lonley, cold chernarus nights. Hopefully the first content patch will be on stable in the next week(s) but hey this is dayz :D

2 minutes ago, liquidcactus said:

Ok thanx again, good to know.. i just want my hobo fire barrel for them lonley, cold chernarus nights. Hopefully the first content patch will be on stable in the next week(s) but hey this is dayz :D

I agree with you about being able to have a fire in a barrel on those cold nights so we can stay warm while we look up at the stars and listen to the sounds of nature. 

Edited by LordBlackwolf
  • Beans 1

Scopes? I have on .63 Experimental  40+ hours and I did not found any scopes yet and gardening things (shovel) too. I am playing on servers with HIGH and LOW pop. and I can not find this items.

I have got question:

Where are all players? I am playing all Experimental servers (primary servers with HIGH pop.) and I can not find players (fresh spawns - nothing, military - nothing, airfield - nothing).

I think this Experimental version is one of the best.

1 hour ago, Seky1002 said:

Scopes? I have on .63 Experimental  40+ hours and I did not found any scopes yet and gardening things (shovel) too. I am playing on servers with HIGH and LOW pop. and I can not find this items.

The update with scopes and other things is not on experimental yet, they've been having serious server issues during stress testing so devs are still squashing bugs on the update. Hopefully they will have it ready this week. If you want to try it offline you can opt into the stress test branch, but sadly the loot economy hasn't been updated so you won't find any Mosin, M4 or scopes. You can fool around with jumping and enjoy getting sick from eating raw meat again though ;)

• Beans 1

27 minutes ago, Beavis3D said:

The update with scopes and other things is not on experimental yet, they've been having serious server issues during stress testing so devs are still squashing bugs on the update. Hopefully they will have it ready this week. If you want to try it offline you can opt into the stress test branch, but sadly the loot economy hasn't been updated so you won't find any Mosin, M4 or scopes. You can fool around with jumping and enjoy getting sick from eating raw meat again though ;)

How did you get sick? I ate like 7 pieces of raw deer meat and drink gallons of river water but I was completely fine. I did throw up because I was stuffed though.

22 minutes ago, amadieus said:

How did you get sick? I ate like 7 pieces of raw deer meat and drink gallons of river water but I was completely fine. I did throw up because I was stuffed though.

There are 3 branches for Dayz which are stable, experimental (the one you're playing) and stress test (the branch that gets new features before experimental so they can find and squash bugs that makes the patches unstable) so you won't see features like getting sick, new weapons, etc. until they're added to the experimental branch. Use the link below to be able to join the stress test branch if you'd like to check it out but be warned though that the online stress test servers are only available whenever the developers run a stress test.

Edited by LordBlackwolf
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, LordBlackwolf said:

There are 3 branches for Dayz which are stable, experimental (the one you're playing) and stress test (the branch that gets new features before experimental so they can find and squash bugs that makes the patches unstable) so you won't see features like getting sick, new weapons, etc. until they're added to the experimental branch. Use the link below to be able to join the stress test branch if you'd like to check it out but be warned though that the online stress test servers are only available whenever the developers run a stress test.

Thanks for the detailed response! But I am playing the offline mode version of the latest stress test branch 

Yeah, I know , but I reply to this:

On ‎5‎. ‎8‎. ‎2018 at 9:43 AM, LordBlackwolf said:
On ‎5‎. ‎8‎. ‎2018 at 6:52 AM, liquidcactus said:

Is the MP5 broken?  All the MP5s I have found show that they have an empty 15-round magazine, but I can't remove the mag to load or replace it.  Just found 2 30-round mags and they're useless, as is the MP5 itself.

Also, went to use the "Send Feedback" button in the game's main menu.  It takes me to a feedback.bistudios.com.  Tried to register on THAT site as well to report the bug with the MP5 and it is perpetually stuck on the "Must Verify Email" page.  Tried to "Send Another Email" repeatedly since last night, still no email.