Baty Alquawen

Exp Update 0.63.147489

Great patch! well the only problem i got is the stamina. Make it 1x or 2x the amount of stamina also zombies then it would be great.

20 hours ago, Friendly ffs said:

Great patch! well the only problem i got is the stamina. Make it 1x or 2x the amount of stamina also zombies then it would be great.

you are definately correct.  i think they should definately multiply the current stamina amount by 1....

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Realy 1x ?

1x 1000 = 1000 ;-)

You mean 2x ? Or not ?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Beans 1

On 7/10/2018 at 5:45 AM, Friendly ffs said:

Really? Stamina is ok buuut ... we need some transport! Mine problem at 0.63 exp right now is traveling to NW from coast. If u fresh spawned its takes 30-40 min just for direct travel without looting to Stariy Sobor (Drinking from rivers / lakes +2 apples). So you can imagine if you have 2-3h to play .. you playing with your squad and you die some where at NW airfield. So you just spend time... alot of time to travel back (if you will be lucky from 1th try). Without transport your teammates cant help you.. cant pick up by car or you cant just finde some bike to travel faster. 
So best option for developers in my opinion is to add cars ( 60-90% repaired.. like without 1 wheel, zero petrol etc) not far away from the coast (just for experemental time). But when will be beta relise on stabil... so looks like we will have cars, bikes and etc and there will be no any problems about traveling (evrething will works). 
And one more to keep players on servers... for gameplay we need caches to keep looted stuff. (and.. I just waiting for NVG in game)

• Beans 1

19 minutes ago, Youri said:

Really? Stamina is ok buuut ... we need some transport! Mine problem at 0.63 exp right now is traveling to NW from coast. If u fresh spawned its takes 30-40 min just for direct travel without looting to Stariy Sobor (Drinking from rivers / lakes +2 apples). So you can imagine if you have 2-3h to play .. you playing with your squad and you die some where at NW airfield. So you just spend time... alot of time to travel back (if you will be lucky from 1th try). Without transport your teammates cant help you.. cant pick up by car or you cant just finde some bike to travel faster. 
So best option for developers in my opinion is to add cars ( 60-90% repaired.. like without 1 wheel, zero petrol etc) not far away from the coast (just for experemental time). But when will be beta relise on stabil... so looks like we will have cars, bikes and etc and there will be no any problems about traveling (evrething will works). 
And one more to keep players on servers... for gameplay we need caches to keep looted stuff. (and.. I just waiting for NVG in game)

Agree. Lot of time is spent on travelling around the map, if you are alone, it's ok. But when you are in a group it's a really mess if you die far away from the spawn points.

Anyway I can understand the situation, in the end you are a survivor in an apocalyptic  world. I think the perfect solution could be some bikes around, broken but fixable or in mint condition, it's ok. But could help on the time travel around the map.

Edited by jostino
mistaken

2 hours ago, jostino said:

Agree. Lot of time is spent on travelling around the map, if you are alone, it's ok. But when you are in a group it's a really mess if you die far away from the spawn points.

Anyway I can understand the situation, in the end you are a survivor in an apocalyptic  world. I think the perfect solution could be some bikes around, broken but fixable or in mint condition, it's ok. But could help on the time travel around the map.

They are planning on adding vehicles if you've read the status reports. They just aren't a priority at the moment because there are more important things (bugs, crashes, performance) that need to be fixed before they're satisfied enough to add them.

• Beans 1

On 7/10/2018 at 12:45 AM, Friendly ffs said:

This isn't a running simulator where you can run for long periods of time or even indefinitely like other games.

• Beans 1

2 hours ago, LordBlackwolf said:

This isn't a running simulator where you can run for long periods of time or even indefinitely like other games.

Well, actually it appears to be...

Hi

Im a bambi in this Forum but i like to discuss something. Form me the Doors in dayZ are a real experience breaker. its still tricky to hit that sweetspot to get the F-Option in your HUD. Both, for opening and closing Doors. Also for ladders you have to point quite precice to some random spot to get an "Enter ladder option".

So here are my proposals:

Aproach A: You make sort of a region about 1-2m around a door/Ladder object that triggers the option to open or enter a door/ladder.

Aproach B: if you just walkt troug a door or towards a ladder you can press F and the game assumes u enter the door / Ladder.

for me its a thing since i recently played GTA los santos, completly diferent game i know, but the way you navigate caracters trough doors and up-downwards ladders felt much more natural and diddent pull my out of my game experience.

sincerely MathTheRender

On 11/7/2018 at 5:36 PM, LordBlackwolf said:

They are planning on adding vehicles if you've read the status reports. They just aren't a priority at the moment because there are more important things (bugs, crashes, performance) that need to be fixed before they're satisfied enough to add them.

It was only an advice. Chill out

Experiencing constant  connection lost"  and "character locked in database"  again, I thought these issues were solved?

Also many servers I am unable to connect to, especially 1st person servers.

• Beans 1

On 22/7/2018 at 1:03 PM, nl said:

Experiencing constant  connection lost"  and "character locked in database"  again, I thought these issues were solved?

Also many servers I am unable to connect to, especially 1st person servers.

Same problem reported! The second one disappear after many tries. The first one appears sometimes but not often.

Ok I'm loosing track of the amount of zombie deaths I have had. I really don't like this raise weapon to attack things.  It is very glitchy for me and I feel that if you have a weapon in hand and you attack it should automatically raise.  Just got killed by a zed as he traped me on a fence and I just could not raise my axe to kill him or move to a position to see if I could raise my axe to attack.  Nor do i I like it that you can't run in the attack stance or interact with objects.  I do hope they sort this out soon as I'm starting to find it game breaking.  .

• Beans 1

why would it be game breaking to not be able to interact while in attack stance? i dont think ive ever raised an axe or rifle and then gone through my backpack to take something out or put something away without lowering axe/rifle first.  as for fighting system, its just more complex.  will take some relearning but you will get used to it dont worry.  

• Like 1

Have you tried to open a door when your axe/gun/fists are raised?   I have and you can't.  It's experimental and its clunky at the moment.  The fact that when melaying a zed you walk through them so have to turn around to be able to attack them again isn't good either.  I'm just a bit frustrated as the mechanic isn't intuitive with raise to attack lower to interact with an object then raise to attack again especially with doors.  And lets be honest in real life you can run  away very quickly from having a gun and you automatically  lower it, so why not make it that way in the game?  So why add this coming out of the attack stance to run?  It's on the experimental side at the moment and I'm sure it will improve over time.

Hi, can someone please help me How I can delete or change character0 (I can not renema my character)? And I am trying to connect to server with my other character (Seky), but I can play only on 1st person servers and second question How I can play with this character (Seky) on 1st/3rd person servers?

Thank you.

Not a big deal but thought I'd mention it, I'm unable to connect to any of the UK EXP 1PP servers (namely 04 and 08). Just throws out a "Connecting Failed" error every time.

@Seky1002  I think I've changed my name in the Customise Character option. I say "think" because I can't see it displayed anywhere other than here. The text box that has "Survivor", click it, it's editable.

Edited to add screenshot:

SKPsXig.jpg

Edited by rickyriot

I am trying to edit but nothing and when I try create new Survivor named Seky nothing, connect to server and I am playing with character0. I do not know what is the problem, but I think it is bug from Stress Test Branch, because I reinstalled DayZ and deleted DayZ folder from Documents, but I have still Survivor from Stress Test (randomly generated).

@rickyriot I have got problem with UK servers too.

7 minutes ago, Seky1002 said:

I am trying to edit but nothing and when I try create new Survivor named Seky nothing, connect to server and I am playing with character0. I do not know what is the problem, but I think it is bug from Stress Test Branch, because I reinstalled DayZ and deleted DayZ folder from Documents, but I have still Survivor from Stress Test (randomly generated).

@rickyriot I have got problem with UK servers too.

I've had the Stress Test installed, in fact I've not played the stable branch in possibly 8-10 months as it's so poor - only the stress and exp branches. So if it is related to that, I should also suffer the problems you are having.

I changed my name, for a test I chose a short word at random (my usual gaming/clan name is too long) which was "Monkey" and you'll see that shown in the screenshot I posted (at the top right along with some arrows presumably to swap characters). When people were being kicked from the server the other day it was calling them all Surivor (ie "Survivor (23)", "Survivor (5)", etc) so really I'm guessing that's the only time it will be shown "in-game" as it were.

As I wasn't getting into the UK servers, and thanks for the heads up about you also having issues with UK/EXP/1PP, I've not gone back to the game yet so I don't know if it's saved that name change.

Edited by rickyriot

But I have another question: Why I can not create third Survivor? I can have only two or what is the problem?

And today I had Connecting failed. on DE 0-2 after restart and UK is running without problem.

Edited by Seky1002

you have 1 character for the 3rd/person servers then you have a character for the 1st person servers only 2 for public hives then for any private hives that you have you will have separate characters for that but on exp you have the 2

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Seky1002 said:

And today I had Connecting failed. on DE 0-2 after restart and UK is running without problem.

Not for me, I'm still unable to get into UK EXP 1PP servers.

Edit: ANY server, it seems, not just the ones I normally use.

Re-Edit: Nope, seems just random. Which is more annoying than a recognised bug.

Meh, I'm more interested in the content update anyway and presumably once that drops onto exp those connection issues will be resolved.

Edited by rickyriot

So minor update, I was able to get into UK/EXP/1PP and spooked a nice Frenchman at the NWA. I should have seen him, and he should have spotted me, thankfully after almost bumping into each other we exchanged chat rather than bullets.

Not sure what the problem is with the servers (or at least the ones I try, it may very well be a local (to me) problem than a server one) but not getting in over a 48 hour period is a bit pissy. Still, exp, alpha, etc, etc...

Saying hello as its been a long, long time since I've posted. I am really enjoying Exp. Hope to see more content soon to keep testing with. 

As always, please use my TS for all your EXP. needs! 

Edited by The Riddler (DayZ)
incorrect spelling of word
  • Like 1
  • Beans 1