Baty Alquawen

Exp Update 0.63.147368

2 hours ago, aut korea said:

Got a intense firefight with 2 other people and the servers went down? Can't find exp. servers anymore ;( perfect timing,...

They're being updated along with the stress test branch. Also, characters have been wiped as well so everyone will need to get gear again.

Played about 4 hours with Luc, Gary, and IMT.

Spawned in near Solnichny and went searching for a quick bite and the parts to make a bag.

After looting for maybe 10 minutes, a random freshie came into the house I was in unannounced. I called out to him as he came towards the room I was in but he did not respond. Next thing I know he is standing in front of me trying to punch me out, and well, you can see how that ended.

Om7d6Bj.jpg

I was struggling to stay healthy and eventually met Luc. He gave me enough food to continue on. Here he can be seen in his super secret hidey hole.

qx6a0fy.jpg

uFwray8.jpg

We then made a very round about route to Novoy Sobor where we encountered a neutral player who said he just came from Shakovka. After a brief exchange he went his own way, and soon we met up with Gary and IMT.

kbR6l32.jpg

D0qO0ju.jpg

^IMT asks Luc, "How much did that mustache cost, hipster?".

IwFdN9Q.jpg

^Gary tries desperately to play "Birdman of Altar", but the top railing was impossible to get over or through. (We were going to try to shoot him on his way down.)

No crashes for me but I kept thinking there was more lag to the client than before. Many kicks were seen of other players but as far as I could tell, none of the people I played with experienced a kick.

Everyone is anxious for more content and mechanics implemented.... Let's see what tomorrow brings!

• Beans 4

@ BioHaze : Nice recount and pics!

I must have bad luck when it comes to players I meet in experimental/stress tests. In two weeks I've only met one person who did not attack me on sight. Last night I spawned near the shipwreck at Rify and thought I'd search it first thing I did, but it turned out some knucklehead with an AK was camping there to kill newspawns. His aim was off though, I made it off into the woods without a scratch...

A bit later I tried climbing the radio mast at Olsha and it turned out the ladder there couldn't be entered. I've posted that on the feedback tracker. Anybody else been there and tried?

That experimental update that had to be reverted yesterday seems to be ready now. Cheers all!

20180628_olsha2.jpg

Edited by Beavis3D
  • Beans 2

5 hours ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

Played about 4 hours with Luc, Gary, and IMT.

Spawned in near Solnichny and went searching for a quick bite and the parts to make a bag.

After looting for maybe 10 minutes, a random freshie came into the house I was in unannounced. I called out to him as he came towards the room I was in but he did not respond. Next thing I know he is standing in front of me trying to punch me out, and well, you can see how that ended.

I was struggling to stay healthy and eventually met Luc. He gave me enough food to continue on. Here he can be seen in his super secret hidey hole.

We then made a very round about route to Novoy Sobor where we encountered a neutral player who said he just came from Shakovka. After a brief exchange he went his own way, and soon we met up with Gary and IMT.

^IMT asks Luc, "How much did that mustache cost, hipster?".

^Gary tries desperately to play "Birdman of Altar", but the top railing was impossible to get over or through. (We were going to try to shoot him on his way down.)

No crashes for me but I kept thinking there was more lag to the client than before. Many kicks were seen of other players but as far as I could tell, none of the people I played with experienced a kick.

Everyone is anxious for more content and mechanics implemented.... Let's see what tomorrow brings!

In the 4th picture it looks like Gary lost something and is searching for it hahaha.

1 hour ago, Beavis3D said:

@ BioHaze : Nice recount and pics!

I must have bad luck when it comes to players I meet in experimental/stress tests. In two weeks I've only met one person who did not attack me on sight. Last night I spawned near the shipwreck at Rify and thought I'd search it first thing I did, but it turned out some knucklehead with an AK was camping there to kill newspawns. His aim was off though, I made it off into the woods without a scratch...

A bit later I tried climbing the radio mast at Olsha and it turned out the ladder there couldn't be entered. I've posted that on the feedback tracker. Anybody else been there and tried?

That experimental update that had to be reverted yesterday seems to be ready now. Cheers all!

I believe one of us was there yesterday and it was indeed bugged.

27 minutes ago, IMT said:

In the 4th picture it looks like Gary lost something and is searching for it hahaha.

I was stubbling around looking for Luc's mustache, I was going to shave it for later.   ::groan::

• Haha 2