Baty Alquawen

Exp Update 0.63.147368

2 hours ago, bultzen said:
3 hours ago, deewd23 said:

press alt on your keyboard 2 times in a fast order ;) You are just in free head move(?) mode.

nope, that isn't the case. I can't move or use my inventory or anything else. Even ESC didn't work. I need to close the game via task manager. I can only move my head and hit something. No movement, no ALT, no ESC, no other key.

Same thing with a new created first person char and the same is going on when i play offline. Nothing work.

------

I checked all files.

I deleted the game. I reinstalled it. It's not working. I am in first person and the only thing i can do is moving my head/vision and hitting in the air (RMB+LMB). No other key is working :(

have you delete all files in your Documents libary ?

the game make it new if the files not found

1 hour ago, blackberrygoo said:

Disagreed . My rig : 16 Gbs ram , i5-3570k @ 4.0 ghz , nvidia gtx 1060 6gb , and I have the stutters and frame drops associated with this patch that others have reported ... dayz has not run so poorly since pre-.62 for me . 

Out of curiosity, is your DayZ installed on a SSD or spindle drive?  They recently started forcing -dologs so I'm wondering if that could have any impact on performance.

1 hour ago, sanguine00 said:

Out of curiosity, is your DayZ installed on a SSD or spindle drive?  They recently started forcing -dologs so I'm wondering if that could have any impact on performance.

I was under the impression that -dologs simply creates a crash dump upon a client crash, so it can be attached if/when reported to the feedback tracker.  In other words, if you didn't crash then it isn't do anything.   If there's more to it I'd be interested to know as well.

I was curious, Are items spawns now normalized? I haven't seen certain items like a shovel or vehicle parts.

3 hours ago, Fuz said:

I was curious, Are items spawns now normalized? I haven't seen certain items like a shovel or vehicle parts.

Vehicle parts would be useless if they did spawn as vehicles aren't in game yet. As for shovels, I don't think they're spawning even though they spawned in when 0.63 first hit the stress test branch.

• Beans 1

It's unbelievable, but the fact that I could not use a single key in DayZ was due to the discord overlay that I had on for streaming purposes. So that you see who speaks of our team. Now that I've turned it off, DayZ will work again.
The funny thing is that it had worked with the overlay before (same day, same patch). Very mysterious....

12 hours ago, blackberrygoo said:

Disagreed . My rig : 16 Gbs ram , i5-3570k @ 4.0 ghz , nvidia gtx 1060 6gb , and I have the stutters and frame drops associated with this patch that others have reported ... dayz has not run so poorly since pre-.62 for me . 

Some rigs will operate differently to small/big changes between patches ,  that may or may not have impact on performance - it’s best to remember that especially in early access development processes. 

I had the same issues until I increased quality settings, I use the settings in the pic below and have good performance, there is an occasional stutter but I don't think that is hardware related.

ukSU2M2.jpg

• Beans 1

21 hours ago, FearTheDevil said:

I just can't play the game, because of the fps. About 2 weeks ago was an update that screwed up my fps. Before it i had Stable 30-40 fps on medium settings, now i set everything the lowest and i only got 20 fps in the forest and 25 in cities. I hope it's just some kind of temporary testing situation.

Hey dude, I was in same sauce as you! I had MSAA on very high, before it didn't cause a lot of FPS drop but now it does, drastically. I usually had 60 FPS everywhere and now I have 30. After turning it off, I have 60 FPS everywhere. Literally everywhere. Sadly I cannot put that graphical settings on all grass and trees to enchance how beautiful they look but I can live without that.

• Sad 1
  • Beans 1

4 minutes ago, Just Caused said:

Hey dude, I was in same sauce as you! I had MSAA on very high, before it didn't cause a lot of FPS drop but now it does, drastically. I usually had 60 FPS everywhere and now I have 30. After turning it off, I have 60 FPS everywhere. Literally everywhere. Sadly I cannot put that graphical settings on all grass and trees to enchance how beautiful they look but I can live without that.

I'm in the exact same position as you. Really hope they fix it. Maybe even up the view distance back again because holy crap it was amazing. Why let us high end pcers suffer at the hands of low tier pcs players q_q

• Beans 1

I agree with the view distance, I hope they don't cater to the console crowd with their weak systems. I spent money specifically so I can have nice shiny games not some kind of ghetto console port on PC.

• Beans 3

15 hours ago, LordBlackwolf said:

Vehicle parts would be useless if they did spawn as vehicles aren't in game yet. As for shovels, I don't think they're spawning even though they spawned in when 0.63 first hit the stress test branch.

Yeah, I was using it as a reference for item spawning. I didn't know if vehicles were already coded for the new system. 

On 23.6.2018 at 12:32 AM, blackberrygoo said:

Some rigs will operate differently to small/big changes between patches ,  that may or may not have impact on performance - it’s best to remember that especially in early access development processes. 

That is probably true but you said you had steady 30-40 fps before, which is already low for that setup allthough it's and old CPU. 

If I were you I would try overclocking before buying new CPU.

On 22.6.2018 at 4:56 PM, Asmondian said:

On twitter they have answered in Portuguese, English, German and even Russian, I do not know why its so hard to understad and answer form Spanish honestly.

She obviously understood the gist of it and she did answer.

What is it you are saying? Are people supposed to apologize for not speaking every language on earth?

• Beans 2

On 22.6.2018 at 8:49 PM, Doomedion said:

When can we get wet? Repair clothes? To hurt and shoot from DIFFERENT weapons?..

Because it's Alpha.

The Bug-Tracker seems offline.

BUG:

If someone crouch under another person, the person maybe fall under the map in the water.
Or the person get a invert on his crouch/standing animation so that he sees himself crouching with lightspeed but he is actually running not crouching.

Video (sorry it's german):

Edited by bultzen

On 22/06/2018 at 2:05 PM, lrp1984 said:

Since this update myself and a friend are consistently being kicked from servers by battle-eye for "client not responding".

2 comments above you had the same issue, with a provided fix.

Restart steam and check integrity of files for DayZ, it will download the missing files you need.

18 hours ago, themightylc said:

Because it's Alpha.

It's not because it's "alpha", it's because those things haven't been implemented yet. They've mentioned in the latest status report that things like that will be added in the following weeks.

1 hour ago, LordBlackwolf said:

it's because those things haven't been implemented yet.

... because DayZ is still in Alpha.

Meaning: you should not expect anything, now or later. Nobody can confidently answer a "when" question period. So I tried answering the "why" instead. A little tongue-in-cheek maybe but well, I had 5 minutes to kill.

1 minute ago, themightylc said:

... because DayZ is still in Alpha.

Meaning: you should not expect anything, now or later. Nobody can confidently answer a "when" question period. So I tried answering the "why" instead. A little tongue-in-cheek maybe but well, I had 5 minutes to kill.

Actually, if you read the latest status report, it's been mentioned that they might be able to start implementing stuff around 2-3 weeks after the latest status report as they were more focused on getting rid of the database lock error and other client/server crashes so that things will be more stable when they do implement new things.

Do not clamor about the things that are missing, because they are on the add.
We can see and feel the progress, piece by piece.

This was not the case for a long time, that we could see it.

Edited by Sqeezorz
add
  • Beans 1

On 23.6.2018 at 12:10 AM, Sqeezorz said:

have you delete all files in your Documents libary ?

the game make it new if the files not found

Do you have the discord overlay active by any chance? If yes, disable it...it's know to cause this exact issue...

• Beans 1

Possible solution for BattleEye kicks.

Original Message:

https://germandayz.de/dayz-standalone-fragen-diskussionen/dayz-0-63-experimental-battleye-not-responding-kick/msg115743/#msg115743

Go on:

c:\programm files(x86)\steam\steamapps\common\dayz  in this Folder search the BattleEye directory and Delete the Folder.

then via steam, Dayz, (with RMB) settings, local files <- check for errors

After this downloaded 9 "error" found files again.
Then dayz started and now just under an hour gambled without problems.

even on the servers which have kicked me before after 1-2min.

Thanks at robert_lefou of Germandayz.

• Like 2

I crossed the main northern highway and suddenly someone was talking to me, I put my headset on and hit caps lock and boom. out of the game.  Thought that one was dead but when I logged back in the next day there I was standing alive. 

Clobbered!

I did not get all of the clothes.

• Beans 2

Got a intense firefight with 2 other people and the servers went down? Can't find exp. servers anymore ;( perfect timing,...