Baty Alquawen

Exp Update 0.63.147368

Hello everyone!

We have a new Experimental update here. Servers will be down for 30-60 minutes. What is new:

• further crash fixes
  • fixes for issues with incorrect save and load of character
  • fixes for memory leaks
  • fixes for DB lockouts
  • further fixes for stability and kicking issues

No character wipe this time.

Thank you for playing on Experimental servers!

• Like 5
  • Beans 11

Finally a patch for crash ! Thank you ! 

Edit : After playing for 2-3 hours (a lot of courage) I had at least 15 crashes

Edited by Tarek_lb

YAY! This is needed as the crashes and DCs were quite often. Pls no accelerated time for exp! thnx pls x

56 minutes ago, Term_NCR said:

YAY! This is needed as the crashes and DCs were quite often. Pls no accelerated time for exp! thnx pls x

just choose a server that isnt accelerated....  pretty simple solution that doesnt force everyone to play the way you want them to.

Is the queuing system finally working? Want to play tonight together with my gf, but I´m not interested in waiting 1-2 hours to finally hop together on a server like last weekend.

Edit: I´m for more 1PP servers too

Edited by deewd23

1 hour ago, SaltyLeon said:

@Baty Alquawen Is there a chance, we get a few more 1pp servers in Europe? The existing three are full all the time.

Not now sorry, but we want to release Experimental branch for private servers in the near future, so there will be more 1pp servers.

41 minutes ago, u_nogueira said:

no puedo entrar al servidor que estaba jugando experimental me dice bad version

I am sorry, I can't speak Spanish, but if you have a bad version try to restart your Steam. If you didn't change a DayZ branch to Experimental, you can find here how to do it: 

• Beans 1

I just can't play the game, because of the fps. About 2 weeks ago was an update that screwed up my fps. Before it i had Stable 30-40 fps on medium settings, now i set everything the lowest and i only got 20 fps in the forest and 25 in cities. I hope it's just some kind of temporary testing situation.

Edited by FearTheDevil
  • Beans 1

1 hour ago, u_nogueira said:

no puedo entrar al servidor que estaba jugando experimental me dice bad version

1 hour ago, Baty Alquawen said:

I am sorry, I can't speak Spanish, but if you have a bad version try to restart your Steam. If you didn't change a DayZ branch to Experimental, you can find here how to do it: 

On twitter they have answered in Portuguese, English, German and even Russian, I do not know why its so hard to understad and answer form Spanish honestly.

Si tenés error de versión es porque: a) No tenés el juego actualizado a la versión actual (Dayz, click derecho propiedades, solapa betas, seleccionar experimental y actualizar). b) Estás intenando entrar a un servidor que no es "Experimental/Unestable". Verificá en el menú princpal que la versión de tu juego sea 0.63.147368. O reiniciá Steam si no te actualiza automáticamente.

If you are having the wrong version issue, could be because: a) You do not have the game updated to the current build (Dayz, prop, beta tabs, choose experimental, and update). b) Your are trying to join a server that its not "Experimental/unestable". Check in the main manu that your game version is 0.63.147368. Or restart Steam if you don´t get the automatic update.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Baty Alquawen said:

No character wipe this time.

My 1PP character got wiped :) -> UK-08. Was in my Splash screen, but created a new character when I joined the server

Battleeye kicks out after 30 secs anyway, haven´t had that problem before. Now it not only crashes to desktop every second attempt to get on to any server(On both of my Systems, Amd/Amd, Intel/Nvidia). It now also crashes me back to main menu after about 30 secs of playing on UK-08.

Edit: Uk - 08 got fixed

Edited by deewd23

2 hours ago, FearTheDevil said:

I just can't play the game, because of the fps. About 2 weeks ago was an update that screwed up my fps. Before it i had Stable 30-40 fps on medium settings, now i set everything the lowest and i only got 20 fps in the forest and 25 in cities. I hope it's just some kind of temporary testing situation.

I read that you might not want to put things on low settings put them on high and see what you get

Excellent, keep the fixes rolling!

Hey it seems that this update broke my character.

If i am on the server then the only thing i can do is moving the camera/head and raise my arms and hit the air. With boxing in the air i can move some millimeters. All other keys are not working. I cant dodge, move, speak... i can't use my inventory etc.

As I can see from the configuration out of the main menu everything is configured right and i didn't changed anything.

I hope you can fix this soon.

And btw there are much more crashs than before.

4 hours ago, FunkInYourTrunk said:

just choose a server that isnt accelerated....  pretty simple solution that doesnt force everyone to play the way you want them to.

Correct if I'm wrong but there isn't any non-accelerated servers, atleast for europe?

2 hours ago, FearTheDevil said:

I think it's time to upgrade your rig. I'm getting 80+ on forests and it's a cheap rig from couple years ago. In cities I usually get 50+.

Getting kicked after 5 sec. on every server , battleeye kick (client not responding)

EDIT : Fixed it ! I restarted steam, checked integrity of files and now it works 

Edited by Mallette

Not sure if in 0.63 the same, but in experimental 0.62, all servers have a time-multiplier with x12 (2 h = 1day).

Since this update myself and a friend are consistently being kicked from servers by battle-eye for "client not responding".

1 hour ago, bultzen said:

Hey it seems that this update broke my character.

If i am on the server then the only thing i can do is moving the camera/head and raise my arms and hit the air. With boxing in the air i can move some millimeters. All other keys are not working. I cant dodge, move, speak... i can't use my inventory etc.

As I can see from the configuration out of the main menu everything is configured right and i didn't changed anything.

I hope you can fix this soon.

And btw there are much more crashs than before.

press alt on your keyboard 2 times in a fast order ;) You are just in free head move(?) mode.

• Beans 1

1 hour ago, benedictus said:

I think it's time to upgrade your rig. I'm getting 80+ on forests and it's a cheap rig from couple years ago. In cities I usually get 50+.

I know, but i just can't understand it. I had 30-40 fps on low-med settings in the first stress test. Now i can't go higher then 25. This is what a don't understand, this shit was able to run the game on low-med settings with low anti-aa, and maxed out alpha to coverage, and now when EVERYTHING on the lowest it's run 25fps. My friend realized this problem to, and his pc able to run the game on high settings with 70fps. Now, he has 30fps in better case.

Edited by FearTheDevil
  • Beans 1

2 hours ago, deewd23 said:

press alt on your keyboard 2 times in a fast order ;) You are just in free head move(?) mode.

nope, that isn't the case. I can't move or use my inventory or anything else. Even ESC didn't work. I need to close the game via task manager. I can only move my head and hit something. No movement, no ALT, no ESC, no other key.

Same thing with a new created first person char and the same is going on when i play offline. Nothing work.

------

I checked all files.

I deleted the game. I reinstalled it. It's not working. I am in first person and the only thing i can do is moving my head/vision and hitting in the air (RMB+LMB). No other key is working :(

Edited by bultzen

3 hours ago, benedictus said:

Disagreed . My rig : 16 Gbs ram , i5-3570k @ 4.0 ghz , nvidia gtx 1060 6gb , and I have the stutters and frame drops associated with this patch that others have reported ... dayz has not run so poorly since pre-.62 for me . 

Some rigs will operate differently to small/big changes between patches ,  that may or may not have impact on performance - it’s best to remember that especially in early access development processes. 

6 minutes ago, blackberrygoo said:

Disagreed . My rig : 16 Gbs ram , i5-3570k @ 4.0 ghz , nvidia gtx 1060 6gb , and I have the stutters and frame drops associated with this patch that others have reported ... dayz has not run so poorly since pre-.62 for me . 

Some rigs will operate differently to small/big changes between patches ,  that may or may not have impact on performance - it’s best to remember that especially in early access development processes. 

interesting, I play on a laptop with medium to high settings including ambient occlusion and post processing.  i7-6700HQ @2.60 GHz, 16 gig ram and a lowly 960m and my game runs fine.  Between 50-60 fps