Sign in to follow this  
Solopopo

Key Bindings

Devs, I realize you guys have a lot on your plate right now, but could you please add keybinding to 0.63. My index finger is killing me from pressing middle mouse frequently to zoom. It is an unnatural motion. If you aren't planning on bringing keybinding back soon please change the zoom button from middle mouse to something else. It is unanimously disliked. I have asked every person I've come across in DayZ. Even on these forums people immediately expressed their dislike of middle mouse zooming when it was announced. Please dump it or give us back the option to change it ourselves. 

Edited by Solopopo
  • Beans 1

Are you not setting it correctly? You have to press the apply button twice and not just exit out with escape. My keybinds are currently space to raise weapon (not toggle), rmb to Zoom In and ADS. As Zoom In is tied to ADS when weapon is raised.

• Beans 2

10 hours ago, DannyDog said:

Are you not setting it correctly? You have to press the apply button twice and not just exit out with escape. My keybinds are currently space to raise weapon (not toggle), rmb to Zoom In and ADS. As Zoom In is tied to ADS when weapon is raised.

Turns out this was a thing I noticed early and never had troubles with my commands. At least the way I bind them. Don't know why there is so much complaints about this.

Hmmm. Keybinds work now. I don't remember seeing that in any change log. Okay, well thank you guys. 

Edited by Solopopo

in the stress test I couldn't remap the keys.  sounds like it's still an issue.  hope it gets sorted out before stable.

[edit]  oh, it's fixed?  ok well good.  ot reinstalling until stable but glad it's fixed

Edited by Red_Ensign

5 hours ago, Solopopo said:

Hmmm. Keybinds work now. I don't remember seeing that in any change log. Okay, well thank you guys. 

I couldn't access it while in server on Exp. the other day.  I'll have to give it a try in the main menu.