redmantab

Since Exp is understandably light content, when is. 63 stable estimated release?

Title says it all my friends. Since much of what is going on in experimental is simply increasing stability... of course this makes experimental understandably light on content. With that in mind are there any posts around from developers with an estimated release of. 63 to stable?

A while, 4-5 months I would guess. There is a ton of content they plan on added before 0.63 Stable.

1 minute ago, Vernon_Price said:

I wouldn't go that far... 1, 1,5 half monts at max.

Really? I mean between now and 0.63 stable. They need to add in.

1 - Everything from 0.62.

2 - Basebuilding

3 - Vehicles including the littlebird

That's a lot of stuff. Beta is meant to be pretty much feature complete. So... we shall see.

Expect for it to take the entire summer. Looking at the last Status Report it seems that content and features will be added rather quick with the first additions coming very soon in the upcoming weeks. Might see basebuilding or vehicles at the end of July or August. The way I see it is that they need to reach Stable in September if they want to release 1.0 this year with said content from the 28 November Status Report.

Edited by amadieus

It would be nice if we could see the animation backlogs and past three months of progress to make a better guess.  I'm guessing items are missing more because of animations; they hinted at it in the SR yesterday with the mention of improving finger positions for different items.

I feel we may see a .63 stable by September ... I’m really hoping for a full October month of dayz fun , each and every Halloween I look forward to a jacked-on-steroids-Dayz ; feature complete and sexy , and each year my hopes are crushed .

Let this year (Halloween 2018) be the year Bohemia .  

Edited by blackberrygoo

On 6/21/2018 at 5:59 AM, OliverPlotTwist said:

Really? I mean between now and 0.63 stable. They need to add in.

1 - Everything from 0.62.

2 - Basebuilding

3 - Vehicles including the littlebird

That's a lot of stuff. Beta is meant to be pretty much feature complete. So... we shall see.

Wait..the Little Bird will be in 0.63 ????? Woohooo ! That will surely breathe a lot of life into the game. You won't feel like the only one on the server when you hear choppers in the sky, and people in the hills trying to shoot them down...can't wait...

Considering all we know about Bohemia and their M.O. I would say not before the end of the year... Good luck everyone.