Sign in to follow this  
KNUCKLES915

OMFG LOVES teh new Airport. But cant go prone.

Amazing work on the new airport layout guys. To all the winers and chodes. Survival isn't hard if you play your character with intelligence.

If you run full bore up a mountain seconds after spawning, yeah your going to die of dehydration. Play smart and plan your routes.

http://www.dayzdb.com/ is there for a reason ladies and gents. Use it, love it.

Now, the one real problem I have been having is going prone. I have checked the keybinds and they are correct.

I have even tried changing them to no avail.

Also, I had a full canteen just go poof. I filled it, then put it in my pack.

Not thirty seconds later after walking away from the pump i opened the same bag and the bag had an empty spot suspiciously shaped like my canteen.

I looked all over the place and it was just Pifted away to DayZ land.

Great job otherwise guys and gals. Keep up the great work.

Knucks.

Prone is same key as crouch, just hold it for 1 sec instead of tapping it.
Stay away from rebinding keys for now though, if you did that it might be the issue.

I'll have to go and just test it out. It was acting wonky. I'm too tired right now. Been testing for a couple hours so far and above are the worst I could find. Poofing canteen, no prone, and the random disconnects. But disconnects are to be expected.

Ohh and I LOVE THE FPS!!!!! Previously I was lucky to get 25 FPS. I'm logging fps in the 60's now. I freaking LOVE that.

My fault for buying an AMD processor. Everyone knows BI hates AMD main chips. O_o

It is a lot more GPU dependent than it used to be, that plus new tech has helped a lot.

6 hours ago, KNUCKLES915 said:

I'll have to go and just test it out. It was acting wonky. I'm too tired right now. Been testing for a couple hours so far and above are the worst I could find. Poofing canteen, no prone, and the random disconnects. But disconnects are to be expected.

Ohh and I LOVE THE FPS!!!!! Previously I was lucky to get 25 FPS. I'm logging fps in the 60's now. I freaking LOVE that.

My fault for buying an AMD processor. Everyone knows BI hates AMD main chips. O_o

That's funny because I always used to have a little bit more than 40 FPS, now I am struggling to have 25.