nl

90% of players are unimaginitive simpletons

1 hour ago, Lexman61 said:

People who enjoy KOS (for whatever reasons), don't need to be "advised or informed" by other players that their not "experiencing the game's full potential" (which basically means): "you really aren't playing this game completely right". Says who?

Besides the fact that, most KOS players are perfectly aware of the social interaction options that DayZ offers but, choose (once again for whatever reasons), to ignore them. So please spare me the veiled patronizing tone of "let me kindly inform you on how this game really works and let me tell you about the alternatives to KOS ". Thanks, but no thanks!

It's true, players don't need to be 'advised or informed' that they're not 'experiencing the game's full potential'.   However, it does not basically mean "you really aren't playing this game completely right".   There's a HUGE difference between noticing that players are only KOSing (nl's post) and actually suggesting that you're doing it wrong.  Which is what you're inferring.  Honest complaining about the state of his gameplay session is absolutely not making a declaration of how you should play. 

Besides, if a poster wants to tell you about the alternatives to KOSing, that's perfectly acceptable.  These are forums.  That's what forums are for.  People talk about things on forums.  "Thanks, but no thanks!"???  'No thanks' is fine - then don't read or respond.  The OP is not suggesting to anybody how to play the game.  Stop making dumb arguments on how you think he's trying to push a playstyle on you.  It's just not there.  There is no bullshit veiled patronizing.

1 hour ago, Lexman61 said:

The other category of anti KOS advocates are the "purists" who despise KOS play no matter what. They are obviously the dogmatic crowd who " have seen the light" and want to impose their "right" way of playing DayZ. Whoever disagrees with them is treated as an heretic.

Yea, whatever.  There isn't a single person in this thread who fits this description.

On 18/06/2018 at 10:00 AM, Lexman61 said:

What could be more "immersive" than befriending a female character in DayZ and making her pregnant?! I

You got issues, dude.

See, @Parazight, he's like that. And the saddest part is, he actually thinks he's being funny. You can practically hear him chuckle over his "jokes". Poor sod.

• Beans 3

2 hours ago, Parazight said:
3 hours ago, Lexman61 said:

heretic.

Yea, whatever.  There isn't a single person in this thread who fits this description

Seems to me you are beating around the bush.

The so called KOS controversy is not limited to this single post. It's put forward regularly as something some people think or perceive as a "problem" or an "anomaly" (no point in knitpicking over the definitions). 

My  baseline argument is simply: play in whatever way you want, no questions asked.

That shouldn't be too hard to understand. 

Edited by Lexman61

7 minutes ago, Kirov (DayZ) said:

You got issues, dude.

See, @Parazight, he's like that. And the saddest part is, he actually thinks he's being funny. You can practically hear him chuckle over his "jokes". Poor sod.

This coming from the so-called hard core, flight simulator, we can't get enough realism junkies?!

Taking your own views and concepts to the extreme with a high dose of sarcasm is not ok?!

You guys take yourself and DayZ just a little bit too seriously.

No hard feelings I hope. Love to disagree with you.

Regards 

I tried many times to explain to KOS players that by playing how they want, they make other types of players unable to play how they want, and I have never been met with a shred of understanding. At first I thought they're just pretending not to grasp this 'paradox', but after some time it dawned on me that they may actually be unable to process it. I mean, you're telling them 'well, but I didn't want to get shot, you actually ruined my gaming session', and they somehow get to feel oppressed. So yes, people like that are sure AF unimaginative simpletons, there's no point talking to them and the best we can do is trust the devs that they're aware that people need incentives to consider a sandbox a sandbox. Otherwise, you end up with chimpanzees in the Louvre - 'wow, what a great place to fling our feces in'. But I do trust the devs that they don't want just another shooter. It's one thing about them I fully stand by since the beginning.

Feel free to mock KOS players, though. DayZ forums are very brutal and very realistic, just like the DayZ post-apoc scenario, so if they don't like it, they can find themselves a safezone and establish their beloved 'no mocking KOSers' rule. Snowflakes, hr hr.

11 minutes ago, Lexman61 said:

This coming from the so-called hard core, flight simulator, we can't get enough realism junkies?!

Taking your own views and concepts to the extreme with a high dose of sarcasm is not ok?!

You guys take yourself and DayZ just a little bit too seriously.

No hard feelings I hope. Love to disagree with you.

Regards 

I love me a good joke, it's just that you don't make any. Taking something to an outlandish extreme doesn't suffice to count as 'sarcasm'. Although to be honest, you strike me as a guy who probably laughed his head off at 'Obama? More like Osama, ammirite?', so there you go. (Yeah, it's still funny, isn't it? You see, because their names are so similar.)

But there are hard feelings, dude, because you contribute nothing worth reading to this forum. Yes, you're entitled to your opinion, but basically you just keep saying "well, but I like this" a hundred times and waiting for a round of applause. We got it the first time, you support KOS mentality or else DayZ is a farming simulator, haha. No need to repeat it at every opportunity. Every now and then I consider putting you on the Ignore list, which I hate because it messes with reading threads. And sometimes I even ponder reporting you to the admins for constant violating of the rule 9 of these boards - 'no unnecessary posts', because you do exactly that all the time.

Please dude, just accept that comedy is not your cup of tea. Try to find some better basis for your opinions than ridiculous, cringeworthy strawmen. Try to find new... words. Like I said, you are allowed to make irrelevant silly comments (don't you worry about your 2nd Amendment rights), but it doesn't mean that you have to.

Please.

• Beans 2

10 minutes ago, Kirov (DayZ) said:

I tried many times to explain to KOS players that by playing how they want, they make other types of players unable to play how they want, and I have never been met with a shred of understanding.

Well, you can't have it both ways I presume.

Either you accept KOS as a very common element of the DayZ experience or you don't. (If you don't, you definitively have a big problem to face).

If somehow (and very theoretically), one could eliminate KOS completely, KOS players would then feel that there wasn't a shred of understanding for their way of playing. So we are back at square 1

So are we to create some "artificial" limits or value judgements on how much KOS is acceptable and how much is not? The devs can only do so much to limit KOS.

Ultimately it's each individual player's choice how to play DayZ, and this must remain a corner stone of ANY video game.

Regards

• Beans 2

55 minutes ago, Kirov (DayZ) said:

Please dude, just accept that comedy is not your cup of tea. Try to find some better basis for your opinions than ridiculous, cringeworthy strawmen. Try to find new... words. Like I said, you are allowed to make irrelevant silly comments (don't you worry about your 2nd Amendment rights), but it doesn't mean that you have to.

Please.

Dear Kirov, 

I'm honored to receive all this attention from you and your fellow hard-core-super-dedicated cult group.

No comedy on my side, since the DayZ forum (and the game), are too important to be left only to a small minority of self proclaimed worshipers who think that they really know what DayZ is all about and how it should be really played. 

There is that stale air and cigar filled atmosphere of an old British gentleman's club for members only (again), when reading some of your honorable member's posts. Heaven forbid if one disagrees or says something considered "inappropriate". Passions run high among club members and the club's reputation and traditions must prevail.

But it's alright, I hold no grudge against the club. Who am I but a simple DayZ player unworthy of the attention you bestow upon me.

I shall speak when I wish so, but to bow my head ask me not.

Regards

Edited by Lexman61

Convincing KoS players to play differently will provoke the opposite in Gameworld.

I never play KoS, I'm starting (2015 :-)) a pure Surviver. I go my way as I see her safe. To persuade me to play KoS will not work, on the contrary I know how I want to play.

I also do not avoid interactions, but I never run towards people, and in certain areas, that's what keeps you alive.

Also I do not like Private PVE ... because I need a challenge to survive and these are other unknown players. It has cost me quite a few DayZ-Life .... but you always learn.

• Beans 6

This reminds me of Fallout 1 & 2 comparison vs Fallout 3 or worse Fallout 4, with the absence of possibilities and choices and different outcomes earlier games had before, as opposed to newer games. Same with Elder Scrolls. Plenty of hours to be lost on youtube analysis about that. Shame. I loved all the games.

I constantly seem to repeat myself here. I agree that the, let's call it positive experience of an encounter can be lost when KOSed. Some people just don't care. What's even harder, if you really got into character, cared about it... all your work is lost after that and now you have to start over again. No game save. But you are blessed as you can start all over. Sure, you had some emotional shock too. It depends how deep you get into it. This will toughen you up and make you more cautios. That's if you still don't want to shoot first. But some players regress to it and that's the game style they stick with since it could be somewhat easier.

I also dare to compare this Dayz nuthouse to some other bad situation in real life. Interaction, teaming up, starving, looting, KOS... these are all odds and  possibilities, no questions about it. But there must be, and there will always be opposition to your comfy life. And your good cause will be an opposition to the snatchers' way of doing things. Someone will want something yours and that's a fact. Or he just is feeling endangered when they see you, get paranoid. This is why I think Dayz open-style adds completely different dimension to other multiplayer games with more rules. As much as the current inescapable game development boundaries allow. It's so raw. Whenever I have doubts after being killed (afterlife thoughts :D ) I just say: "Well, he got me." Think about that Dayz description:

DayZ is a gritty, authentic, open-world survival horror hybrid-MMO game, in which players follow a single goal: to survive in the harsh post-apocalyptic landscape as long as they can. Players can experience powerful events and emotions arising from the ever-evolving emergent gameplay.

And it fits perfectly, no matter the outcome. It doesn't say KOS or no KOS, interact or don't.

• Like 2
  • Beans 2

10 hours ago, Lexman61 said:

Well, you can't have it both ways I presume.

Either you accept KOS as a very common element of the DayZ experience or you don't. (If you don't, you definitively have a big problem to face).  I tend to think of KOS as a titration of forces in each server, and the overall playerbase, with an intent to seek balance.  50/50 still sounds interesting enough. No?

If somehow (and very theoretically), one could eliminate KOS completely, KOS players would then feel that there wasn't a shred of understanding for their way of playing. So we are back at square 1

So are we to create some "artificial" limits or value judgements on how much KOS is acceptable and how much is not? The devs can only do so much to limit KOS.  There need not be artificial limits imposed, but rather a slightly more rich selection of motivational elements to the game; which some will still disregard.

Ultimately it's each individual player's choice how to play DayZ, and this must remain a corner stone of ANY video game.  But there's nothing wrong with adding systems that reward cooperation, beyond ruination of player inventory and zombie aggro.

Regards

Way back in like .55, I made a post in the form of an open letter to the guys who KOS'd me and my buddy at NWAF; on our 4th trip of the day through that place.  Most readers did not understand.  It wasn't a "dang you guys for raining on my parade" post, but rather a "congratulations, if you'd followed us for another ten minutes, you would have found a dozen backpacks full of more loot than you could carry, and enough to supply you for the rest of the week."  By not avoiding the urge to instantly approach and shoot any players they encountered,  they had robbed themselves of a chance to follow us back to our stash, wait until we left, and kill us a safe enough distance away that we wouldn't have felt the need to move all the bags.  Perhaps they did not care about having access to a cache of gear so diverse that they could have taken whatever they wanted without us even noticing.  But if they would have liked to have a pile of free stuff, they certainly went about it wrong.

My preference for encountering players and seeing what their attitudes are notwithstanding, I will still avoid taking a shot at players I see running through the woods.  It might only be 10% of the time, but my restraint has earned me countless barrels over the years.  So I can unequivocally say that shooting on sight ultimately degrades the experience of the more hasty players.  Perhaps this does not matter to some players, and they only live for the joy of seeing others fall, but they are still missing out.  True, some folks do not care for shrimp alfredo and ribeye steaks with lemon pepper asparagus, and are perfectly happy with their fare of hamburgers and french fries, spaghetti, and TV dinners.  But this does not mean they are missing out, just that they do not care much about what they are missing.

Much of my experience and preference playing DayZ has been geared towards long term sustainability and sticking to a single server for the most part.  Effectively, I fight back against permadeath by trying to maintain stashes to assist in getting back to whatever it was I was doing before I died in the most direct way possible.  To me, there is a huge benefit to doing this.

Since last fall, I became heavily invested in a social experiment called The Village, which was right up my alley.  The premise was to try to maintain a private server with an openly known point of interest that welcomed players to meet up, commune, group up, share stories, and go off on adventures towards a common goal.  There were many enthusiastic players who loved the concept, and soon people were mixing and making new friends like never before; and others decided they quite liked the idea of knowing of a place where they could essentially go shoot fish in a barrel.
Within days, the founders and OG participants realized they had to organize and fight back against the players who only wanted to knock down sand castles.  At times it felt like there were only a half dozen or so players pushing back against entire rest of the server, and things would get tough.  We had to move locations dozens of times, often every two weeks, but we still get players coming to the server, beating their heads against the wall, trying to find the safe zone where killing players was disallowed.

There is no better feeling in DayZ than the times I have met a player looking to find The Village.  After numerous deaths from approaching players to ask if they knew the way, the elation in their voices when they finally found a friendly player; a way home, a place to meet other friendly players and group up.  For me, it completely changed the way the game is played.  There are still bandits, many of them now in organized factions, there are still random KOS lone wolf players, and cagey survivors whose trust must be earned, and there are still lost survivors, looking for a place to settle down.

Some of the best player interactions I've had were at Tisy, where I sneak up on a player and just say "hey buddy, if I was gonna shoot you, I'd have done it when you came out of that last barracks."  I've ran up on a pair of Russians who had just finished killing wolves at the midwestern industrial warehouses, and asked if they were gonna eat that.  I met a Brazilian regular on my chosen public official server on the platforms who talked to me for a bit and then shot me because his buddy on TS told him to--I know this because I found his camp, and managed to infer his steam account from the server roster--and went on to go PVP with his buddies despite the language barrier.

And finally, I met this guy, after getting killed on Exp while killing wolves at Tisy with a friend; and heavily abused the EXP info monitor which displayed his steam ID, only to meet back up with him in less than 15 minutes after spawning near a bus and hauling ass back up north.

There is an undeniable richness of experience that is passed over by shooting everyone you see.  Some people don't mind, but they are most certainly missing out; perhaps they are missing out on something they don't particularly care for (connecting with other players), but it is still their loss...

3 hours ago, pilgrim* said:

well emuthreat sure plays the way HE want's to
I think he INVENTED his way of playing
dang!

is he good
listen bud
h's got radioactive blood
look out
here comes
the emuthreat

^^^
all snap yo' fingers, kidz, it's got the beat

There are plenty of people who play like I do, and many more I have shown the way. 
I happened to meet a good Saffa one day, by almost (tried to) running him over with a truck because I had a passenger.  We got out and talked with him, and parted ways.  The next time we met, he remembered the encounter.  As it turns out, I converted him to the Cult of the Leather Grundies.

The cows are dead.  Long live the cows.

Many groups of players who come together out of mutual interest in discovering the true riches of the DayZ experience.

84CCC5DCFDA7E93190FFD34481C62FB192C3DAD6

FF2A2E10791B895D36EF1EC76544C9B42CC79292FD1F44591A7F33BAD072815C3E10907014741044

Edited by emuthreat
  • Beans 2

10 hours ago, Kirov (DayZ) said:

I tried many times to explain to KOS players that by playing how they want, they make other types of players unable to play how they want, and I have never been met with a shred of understanding. At first I thought they're just pretending not to grasp this 'paradox', but after some time it dawned on me that they may actually be unable to process it. I mean, you're telling them 'well, but I didn't want to get shot, you actually ruined my gaming session', and they somehow get to feel oppressed.

I have to ask—if you didn't want to get shot, why did you fire up DayZ in the first place? At no point has DayZ not been full of killing. And you can't expect players to respect "I don't want to be shot". Exactly who wants to be shot!?

It's DayZ and the very concept of DayZ includes being shot and having your session ruined.

If you don't want to be shot, you need to find a server that prohibits KoS.

j0QAZst.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Beans 2

Most people who KoS will say it's because of social pressure, but much of it is simply laziness, and boredom.

The laziness is the assumption that all other players KoS. It's easy justification that pairs well with the second reason, boredom.

If the only way DayZ is fun to you is to get into PvP situations you'll never look for any interactions besides a fire fight.

Now add in the influence of every other shooter being a death match and you get the tunnel vision that is KoS mentality.

It's not really that confusing if you open your eyes!

1 hour ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

Most people who KoS will say it's because of social pressure, but much of it is simply laziness, and boredom.

The laziness is the assumption that all other players KoS. It's easy justification that pairs well with the second reason, boredom.

If the only way DayZ is fun to you is to get into PvP situations you'll never look for any interactions besides a fire fight.

Now add in the influence of every other shooter being a death match and you get the tunnel vision that is KoS mentality.

It's not really that confusing if you open your eyes!

It seems that we are constantly going back to square one when discussing the "KOS phenomenon" 

The reasons why many players adopt this game style are varied and individual and maybe, they really don't make much of a difference in the grand scheme of things. KOS is a reality in DayZ and has always been so from the beginning.

For those of you who dislike, hate, feel uncomfortable with, consider it anti-social behavior, or for whatever reason have an issue with it, what do you suggest should be done??

As I mentioned earlier: either you accept KOS as a very common element of the DayZ game experience and live/deal/adapt with it OR you don't. If you don't, please put forward your suggestions. Because, if there is no practical and feasible "solution" to what some consider a nuisance and/or problem there is no point complaining about it in the first place is there?

Regards

P.S Don't have much faith in the idea of "educating and/or informing" KOS players about the so-called "alternatives". Most of them are aware of the other choices but evidently choose to purposely ignore them.

Edited by Lexman61

Holy macaroni, the forum is alive!

On 6/17/2018 at 3:04 PM, nl said:

They have no idea what else to do when there is exploring, experimenting, interacting. It indeed is unimaginative, selfish behavior and I am sure they are the same people coming to this forum complaining there is nothing to do in the game because they lack any form of imagination or are simply afraid to risk interaction.

You nailed it. However, DayZ still is an open sandbox, and players are allowed to do whatever they want.

On 6/17/2018 at 10:36 PM, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

More and more design implementations will make people think twice about firing and more and more options besides a firefight will open up to them as these are put in place.

This is what I have been thinking for a long time. The game should have a more hardcore / punishing approach. The infected must be a force to be reckoned with. Blast off somewhere in or near a village / city, and you have a serious problem on your hands. This would make the "fully geared" player think twice about needlessly killing that cowboy hat wearing gardener picking apples or digging a garden plot. If you can't outrun the infected, and they are easily drawn to loud noises, you would have to take a fight with a potential horde of zeds in consideration every time you decide to go postal. 

On 6/16/2018 at 5:10 PM, Parazight said:

Maybe when the game is not super fresh again it will shift back to having a larger percentage of players in the know. 

The majority of retarded fist flailing fresh spawns will disappear with time, as they are probably too intellectually inapt to survive in the long term, or have the attention span of a squirrel. I do not see how anyone with that mentality would grind a game like Dayz. 

I am not against KOS, as the fact that there are murderous psychopaths lurking in the shadows is one very important factor when it comes to the overall tension and excitement in DayZ.

If the devs could just implement game mechanics that felt intuitive and logical, but would make the homicidal maniacs out there consider their actions ( due to consequences that could jeopardize their own survival ), without making them feel as the game is prohibiting them from playing the way they want, we would have a win / win. 

Edit; Cheeses... I didn't realize how much of this thread I had not read when I decided to put a few words in myself. The forum is indeed alive! Awesome. The most interesting game forum out there, as it is more thought provoking than any other forum out there! 

Edited by Vattenlarv
  • Beans 2

I've adopted a play style that helps to mitigate the risk of KoS encounters, I don't need to force anyone to change their ways to have my preferred play style.

Future elements and mechanics might encourage players to think more carefully before engaging others in a fire fight but I don't expect (or hope for) the practice of KoS to go away completely.

I want murderers in the game but having 90% murderers makes for open world death match which is not a scenario where people truly value character preservation.

Having put more hours into finding gear and having less resources will likely drive players to consider other options.

• Beans 1

2 minutes ago, Vattenlarv said:

Blast off somewhere in or near a village / city, and you have a serious problem on your hands

Yup, this already happened to me when I spawned in at Kamyshovo. The player had their rifle pointed at me but was surrounded by infected. I'm guessing it's why he didn't fire.

On 6/19/2018 at 2:04 PM, Lexman61 said:

Most of the anti KOS opinions are still based on the false premise of a "right" way to play DayZ vs a "wrong" way. This is a totally unacceptable and extremely arrogant and self righteous stance. 

You pushed the same rhetoric on me some time ago, in a thread in which we discussed how certain game mechanics could change the behavior of players, without setting rules or implementing a karma system.

Sometimes it seems like you do not want the game to progress. Like you think it is perfect the way it is, at all times, and players should just man up and stop being so self righteous.

• Beans 1

Most of the time, I like to run up and down the coast, especially during stress tests.  I mean, there's no persistence anyway, you have nothing to lose. If it doesn't work out, you get a free respawn!  Approaching strangers and seeing how they react is actually quite interesting. 10% of the time.  I'd say.

Actually, I wont ever have to leave the coast.  Why do all that running anyway when you can have hidden stashes everywhere with persistence? :0  Sure, I get killed on sight all the time.  Not really a big deal when you have 12 minutes invested and 4 other hidden stashes by that other tree. 

Anyway, it's a shame people just try to practice their punching skills on you ~90% of the time, sometimes, instead of using their microphones.  It's weird how people are social creatures, huh?

23 minutes ago, Parazight said:

Most of the time, I like to run up and down the coast, especially during stress tests.  I mean, there's no persistence anyway, you have nothing to lose. If it doesn't work out, you get a free respawn!  Approaching strangers and seeing how they react is actually quite interesting. 10% of the time.  I'd say.

Actually, I wont ever have to leave the coast.  Why do all that running anyway when you can have hidden stashes everywhere with persistence? :0  Sure, I get killed on sight all the time.  Not really a big deal when you have 12 minutes invested and 4 other hidden stashes by that other tree. 

Anyway, it's a shame people just try to practice their punching skills on you ~90% of the time, sometimes, instead of using their microphones.  It's weird how people are social creatures, huh?

There you go trying to shame other players again. Good luck with that. lol

I've been playing this game a long time. Over the years, one thing has never changed. There will always be people who KOS in Dayz. It happens for various reasons. Regardless of what those reasons are, KOS is an intricate part of the game and needed to keep the tension and unknown outcome of player interactions alive. This unknown is why we play Dayz. This unknown is why Dayz is unlike any other game out there currently. 

I sometimes KOS depending on circumstances or my mood. Is that other player being sketchy? Did I hear shots coming from the town not long before I met this person? Did I run across multiple areas where players had died recently? Do I just have a bad feeling about this other player regardless of how that player might be acting or what they have said? Has the other player responded to voice comms at all? Is the area a military area? What was my day like before logging into the game? Am I hungry IRL and just need an excuse to go get food? The list goes on. These are all factors that come into play in a split second before I decide whether to shoot or not. The same goes for almost every other player out there.

I have met folks in game that we group up and are nice and helpful to other players. Then, all of a sudden, the mood changes and we kill the next person we meet for no reason at all. *shrugs* No reason behind it that makes any sense. It is my opinion that most people play along the same lines as I do. Sometimes we are nice and crave those player interactions without pvp. Other times we want to kill EVERYONE for reasons we can't explain. Not knowing how someone will react or the fact you could be attacked at any time is why I love this game and have been playing it since the ARMA II mod came out. 

I only KOS when trapped. And some have whined long and hard about that. But in the current exp and stress I have had good luck getting in touch with others.

Those who whine about bandits, what is this game without them?

I never said I want any chance of ever getting "KOSsed" to be eliminated from the game, these are words that are put in my mouth. I completely agree that it is the very chance of getting killed on sight tremendously helps to add to the atmosphere of DAYZ and a constant feeling of threat.

What I did say is that it annoys me that 90% of the encounters I have follow the same boring, predictive and unoriginal pattern.

4 hours ago, creature said:

There you go trying to shame other players again. Good luck with that. lol

I got an overwhelming impression of "who cares" from that post...

If yer lookin' fer a bone to pick, just pluck one out of that mohawk.

• Haha 1

On 20/06/2018 at 4:30 AM, -Gews- said:

I have to ask—if you didn't want to get shot, why did you fire up DayZ in the first place? At no point has DayZ not been full of killing. And you can't expect players to respect "I don't want to be shot". Exactly who wants to be shot!?

It's DayZ and the very concept of DayZ includes being shot and having your session ruined.

If you don't want to be shot, you need to find a server that prohibits KoS.

FYI, I like a high threat level, I just want it to be meaningful, i.e. when I get shot by bad guys, not bored guys.

And I just love how you guys completely lack any self-awareness. "DayZ is a vast sandbox where you can do absolutely anything you want! You can shoot people! You can get shot at! Err... and that's about it, but what do you expect, deep down DayZ is just a shooter!".

I like that, I really do. You guys are so tolerant and accepting of other people's playstyles, providing it's the 'shoot'em' mentality. Just keep being you, it's funny this way.

• Haha 1