Uncle Zed

Apple trees

With a recent update of the stress test and now the experimental branch, apples spawned on the ground near the apple trees, but over the last few days/updates, I haven't been able to find a single apple. Is it just me, were they removed, did the chance get reduced? At least with apples, I had a chance to survive if I couldn't find any other food. Anyone know?

i found some last stress test i think, but people generaly take all those apples the moment they see lol

Most of the apples I have found were along the sides of roads. I haven't had much luck in the apple fields, but I have found a few there. 

Dear survivors,

If you want some apple yeah its on the ground near of apple trees. But you should not stay on the coast and go like to Novod,Stary,Novy,Gorka every town that is no many people. The reason you don't find apple its because everybody loot them.

just go far of the coast and you will be good.

Billy/canadian

Along the coast you will find that a lot of the apple trees have been picked clean, especially big orchards. Try and go in land to a smaller town or look for trees that are by themselves in less obvious locations for a better chance at finding some. Personally I've not had that much trouble getting them even in heavily populated servers.

On 6/15/2018 at 8:19 PM, BillyChic said:

Dear survivors,

If you want some apple yeah its on the ground near of apple trees. But you should not stay on the coast and go like to Novod,Stary,Novy,Gorka every town that is no many people. The reason you don't find apple its because everybody loot them.

just go far of the coast and you will be good.

Billy/canadian

I was far off the coast, checking apple trees, and I still haven't found any of the last few days.

Edited by GrossKopfZed

Apples dynamically spawn around the players (reaction radius is 25-50m and they will only spawn when your sight is away from the tree). In a status report (unfortunately not know which) it was mentioned that there are 100 apples per server.

There is also something like a "presence timer", because often they are not immediately to be found, so be a little at the trees.

If 60 players are looking for apples, not all will find their luck.

It is also possible that the trees have a kind of "cooldown" after a player has found a harvest, nobody knows the secrets exactly

6 hours ago, GrossKopfZed said:

was far off the coast, checking apple trees, and I still haven't found any of the last few days.

Me, I found many apples i don't know why did you don't find it? But its come rarest. I admit

Billy

I'm not 100% certain but I'm starting to think some apple trees just aren't dropping apples at the moment, I've definitely gone through big orchards in some in-land towns and not found a single apple many times. Unless a player came through every time and took every apple shortly before me every single time, which seems unlikely, something is definitely amiss.