Baty Alquawen

0.63 Experimental Release

3 hours ago, lord3n said:

Thanks for the reply. I think i read in their last official bi-weekly progress report that they were going to be implementing new things like disease, or temperature, and some other things in the coming weeks. (i could be wrong, might be other features instead of disease, etc) but im looking forward to it. Having a great time with .63 and know that now the game has finally been revamped (the right decision IMHO) we should be getting updates regularly with all the content that makes DayZ, DayZ. Going to be fun through 2018 finally getting to see the game come together.

It might not be this week or even the next for that matter before they start adding new things as they'll probably be most likely concentrating on fixing the crashes and memory leaks before adding anything else to the game. I could always be wrong though.

2 hours ago, LordBlackwolf said:

It might not be this week or even the next for that matter before they start adding new things as they'll probably be most likely concentrating on fixing the crashes and memory leaks before adding anything else to the game. I could always be wrong though.

Nah i do believe they have their team split up on content implementation and crash/technical fixes. It's just risky pushing content in when you still have those crash and server issues as it could cause even more issues. Remember they also have their internal branch which could have a ton of new things in it that they want to slowly bring out to test one by one.

• Like 1

Well, well, I took a hiatus from video games and went outside for a year. I've been getting back into single player games a bit and finally decided to see what's going on with my favorite game. I tried in December and it was the same old,  was pleasantly surprised when my youngest son and I updated this weekend, the game looks good and plays great on both our junk computers. My internet has improved and so has the game's netcode it seems, we had some smooth interactions with us and several groups of retards on the coast and although they didn't turn out well for us, we couldn't blame it on lag or desync. 

I still hate the way they split up the EXP threads, too hard to go through all of it to catch up, I'd rather read one 200 page thread than these snippets personally.

Nice to see a few familiar names still here, I called in sick to work today so I think I'm going to continue checking things out.

• Beans 4