ThePryman

Infected still weak. Bug with inventory

Despite all the improvements, the infected are still weak.
They can kill, but very rarely. 
Personally, I died 1 or 2 times from them

Sometimes they surprise

I hope this was not a bug. I hope that they will always move like this.

I believe that they must be stronger and more healthy

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bug with inventory

Look carefully at the background

Flicker in inventory

Edited by ThePryman
  • Like 1
  • Beans 1

I'm 100% with you on this but I think the devs should first nerf the block and fix the bug where the infected freeze with their arms raised at right angles.

There are too many ammo too.

• Like 1

The encounter against multiple infected outside the police station looks bugged, you were surrounded but received no hits. If it played like it was intended you would be dead. With that being said, I think that the infected are for the most part fine and that blocking works fine as well. Imo it should be that one infected is easy to get, two is doable but when it becomes more it should become difficult. I do think that the infected are too vulnerable against bullets, killing them most of the time in one shot. 

Game developers wish to implement features first, then balance them.  The reason you see things that appear to be underdeveloped is because it's a waste of time to put things in (infected), then balance their damage, then just break them again when you implement more things.  

Implementation (alpha)

balancing/fixing (beta)

The issues above are known.  There are bugs, sure, but there's no reason to fix bugs until the systems are more developed.

25 minutes ago, Parazight said:

Game developers wish to implement features first, then balance them.  The reason you see things that appear to be underdeveloped is because it's a waste of time to put things in (infected), then balance their damage, then just break them again when you implement more things.  

Implementation (alpha)

balancing/fixing (beta)

The issues above are known.  There are bugs, sure, but there's no reason to fix bugs until the systems are more developed.

I hope this is so

1 hour ago, amadieus said:

The encounter against multiple infected outside the police station looks bugged, you were surrounded but received no hits. If it played like it was intended you would be dead. With that being said, I think that the infected are for the most part fine and that blocking works fine as well. Imo it should be that one infected is easy to get, two is doable but when it becomes more it should become difficult. I do think that the infected are too vulnerable against bullets, killing them most of the time in one shot. 

I believe that the block should be dropped after a strong (1) hit of the infected. In this case, they became more dangerous. But do not forget that they can easily be killed with bullets. 

Important note: if they are so easy to kill, then why the zombie apocalypse has not yet ended?

PS: sorry for my English:)

1 hour ago, Gadget_97 said:

I'm 100% with you on this but I think the devs should first nerf the block and fix the bug where the infected freeze with their arms raised at right angles.

There are too many ammo too.

Totally agree with you:)

1 hour ago, ThePryman said:

I believe that the block should be dropped after a strong (1) hit of the infected. In this case, they became more dangerous. But do not forget that they can easily be killed with bullets. 

Important note: if they are so easy to kill, then why the zombie apocalypse has not yet ended?

PS: sorry for my English:)

I would be open for changes towards the way blocking works, perhaps by having blocking drain stamina and when it depletes you cannot block any more. However, this would not be that realistic in my opinion. Still I think that blocking is mostly fine and that the danger should come from being swarmed by multiple infected, which should be impossible to block against.

Yes like I said, they get killed way to easily by bullets. That they get one shotted by the IHZ and other bolt action rifles is fine but against makarov's and smg's is a bit too much.

• Like 1

Like Parazight said, the infected are no where near being done. No reason to change them when there is still a lot more features to implement first.

Honestly, I think they are fine as it is, except there is a exploit/bug with the blocking mechanic which is gamebreaking. One on one is easy, one on two is do-able but if it gets more than that, it gets hairy. I think that's how it should be. Shooting your gun should get you in trouble, which for myself has happened on multiple occasions already.