Sign in to follow this  
INomadZ

DayZ 0.63 New Features WIP (Unofficial Offline Single Player Mode)

Those pain/hurt sounds bother me. I love the idea, but they just sound so weak. Falling from tall heights, getting slashed in the face, and all you get is a quick grunt? I feel like their needs to be more variety depending on the severity of the pain. A scream that gets your blood curdling.

Nice video though! Glad to see more features/content is chugging along

Edited by Conrad_The_Comrade

Sounds are very different as we perceive them, a Russian laments differently than a Chinese or Chilean. This can confuse us a bit because we know other sounds for it.

But where I had to smile was at 5:50 'stop breathing', my God I thought a second longer and the woman would have killed herself.

Let's us wait and see what comes

• Beans 2

10 hours ago, Conrad_The_Comrade said:

Those pain/hurt sounds bother me. I love the idea, but they just sound so weak. Falling from tall heights, getting slashed in the face, and all you get is a quick grunt? I feel like their needs to be more variety depending on the severity of the pain. A scream that gets your blood curdling.

Nice video though! Glad to see more features/content is chugging along

Everything in the stress test is a WIP. Probably even in Experimental, the sounds and other stuff will not be final.

• Beans 2

1 hour ago, IMT said:

Everything in the stress test is a WIP. Probably even in Experimental, the sounds and other stuff will not be final.

Got me there, I knew this but oof still felt the urge to voice my opinion xD ♥

On 5/30/2018 at 3:30 PM, Sqeezorz said:

Sounds are very different as we perceive them, a Russian laments differently than a Chinese or Chilean. This can confuse us a bit because we know other sounds for it.

But where I had to smile was at 5:50 'stop breathing', my God I thought a second longer and the woman would have killed herself.

Let's us wait and see what comes

The breathing seems to be a bit too much for me right now, and it could be tuned down a bit, but it's all WIP so we'll see how things will be in the stable.