Sign in to follow this  
Bings (DayZ)

Zombies attracted to dead bodies like they are/will be to gunshots

I have seen that in the future update they are changing the way Zombies/Infected run towards people when they fire a gun to running towards where the gun was fired from.  I think it would be cool if instead of/as well as this that Zombies/Infected (wolves as well perhaps) were attracted to dead bodies. There is no logical reason for them to be attracted to gunfire unless there is a prospect of yum yum tasty human flesh.  I've quoted some other suggestions above who also say it could combined with the dead bodies being eaten rather than just disappear inexplicably on a timer and for items on the person to be ruined.  If the idea of getting zombies/infected to run towards gunfire is to add danger to shooting other players then I think this would be a better way to do it as it puts the danger in front of the bounty. Plus it would also be good to have the danger added to melee kills, though keep an aggro attracted to noise ratio.

If it is made hard for a single player to loot a murdered corpse, then it will encourage teamwork and player interaction. At least for the purposes of murderous thievery, anyway.

• Beans 1

It would be also nice if all AI's can spot lighting effects, such as flashlights or fireplaces, that would be also a nice feature.

But netherless good suggestions there mate.

Cheers, Raptor.