Sign in to follow this  
RaptorM60

Stress Test vol.8

Afternoon Survivors! 

We have another Stress Test coming up this afternoon CEST hours. As we're still trying to get ahead of the issue that triggers severe BattlEye kicking, our programmers asked us to once more get back to the Stress Test setup with condensed spawn points and BattEye fully activated.
Today, we're going to be profiling the behaviour of servers (and any potential kicking) in order to confirm/disprove any potential connection between the kicking and our new network encryption system. 

In case we get into the situation where players again experience severe BattEye server kicks, we will restart the servers, change the BattlEye settings and run the Stress Test for the remaining time (we want this Stress Test to tun for 2 hours total).

As always, please report any new issues to https://feedback.dayz.com

Thank you for your participation in stress testing! 

Stress Test servers are going live! The Test #8 will focus on the reoccurring BattlEye kicks. Don't forget to update DayZ and we recommend to restart Steam if you encounter any issues.

The Stress Test #8 is over. Thanks to everyone who participated! Please report all bugs and crashes to our feedback tracker: feedback.dayz.com

I just got in there for what was less than an hour.

Seems like we are all spawning together again but there are infected.

I had 2 crashes that looked like memory leak errors but otherwise ran smoothly.

My (lefty) control scheme seems to be working alright for now but I still am not 100% comfortable with new controls in general.

I believe I got sniped while mapping my keys atop a cell tower.

Died of thirst in the tower at Green Mountain.

Ran up into a building near the spawn point and tried to take pot shots at the scurrying people below.

No kills but was fun to watch the mayhem below.

I'm getting too accustomed to hearing gunshots everywhere, not very DayZ like. :P