Sign in to follow this  
Raptor97

Hordes of infected

Hey devs and hi all survivors!

If you watch this video you will notice...

that DayZ, need alot and I mean ALOT MORE infected - if you devs manage this I'm 100% sure that this will change the game forever in a positive aspect!

So just don't forget this post pls, infected are one of the key elements in the game... when not the most important thing :)

Thx again for all your work, in BETA we trust <3, we all know that this game will be much much better, thats why the community should suggest and make feedbacks more and more :)!

Best wishes.

Raptor

Not all over the map, look at the video... 

It should be like 0.61 (I don't know if its the same amount in 0.62) but slightly more of them would definetly be better, thats why they are making stresstests to see how far they can go with infected/player limits.

Also dynamic hordes that walk through the woods, that would be very nice! Not only in villages or cities, also in the nowhere landscapes.

Edited by Raptor97

I already posted about it years ago. Should have events that a horde spawn (like a helicrash) and walk on the map. Dunno, once a day or 12 hours. Or even rarer. To me horde should have some paths and walk on it till find players and chase them. Something like it. 

On 5/9/2018 at 4:15 AM, green_mtn_grandbob said:

infected hordes all over the map = less players. 

What do u mean grandbob ? Thats exactly how it should be, infected everywhere. If players are not prepared for alot of zombies they shouldnt play dayz ? Maybe you mean less server resources ? i hate full servers anyway, i want a zombie survival experience not this pvp shit fest thats been happening for years.

When this game is ready i hope there is some lower slot servers with shit loads of zombies or something close to this idea.. i hate the thought of 100 player servers. That sais to me that the devs are giving a solid option for extensive pvp situations if this 100 slot idea goes ahead in due time which i beleive steers away from dayz original concept