Lucas Marçal

Loot System

I think it would be cool to change the loot system, putting dayz mod that spawned when some player came close or spawna after some time, this would reduce the search for bugs, type dupe or the apple, I'm Brazilian and I did it for google a translator.

Isso é uma má ideia. Os desenvolvedores querem usar o novo sistema de saque e se afastar das pessoas que se aproveitam da mecânica. regressão total.

(the idea is regressive and allows players to exploit the mechanics)

Edited by Parazight

Best solution: completely renewed loot in RnG way after server restart.
In .62 it stays the same after restart, maybe only few items adds, but if before restart u found no weapons in NWAF, most likely same happens after restart.

Edited by exacomvm

@exacomvm

that's right .... it's called persistence, the CLE does start at same point, where it stopped before restarting (continuous process). There are good reasons why this is so. The idea with Loot only after Restart ... that we had before the New CLE .... for admins a blessing, for full servers a hell who logged in too late.

Edited by Sqeezorz
typo...

Following  a year or more  (definitely MORE) of discussion about "loot economy" and "multi server loot economy"  and "server quotas" and "cross-server quotas" and the "WTF about barrels" etc..

and WHATEVER that "economy" may be .. exactly ...  because NO player knows right now,  except the "get rich quick"  gimmicks

THIS RIGHT HERE   is perhaps NOT a bad idea = After a RESTART begin with VERY LITTLE LOOT AT ALL, and gradually build UP to the full loot quota for the server, over a period of a few hours..

So after a restart - loot is FED IN until it reaches "standard max" instead of KEPT TOPPED UP  to standard max.

y'all see the problems that would solve, duh?

xxp