Sign in to follow this  
Irish.

"Not Secure" = DayZ website.. ???

So my browser is now saying that this website is not secure.. which has never happened, outside of one DDOS attack I remember years ago.

Anyhow, just wondering if you folks know about this? 

Yup , my browser asks to open some random document titled “amazingcandidjohndory” when I try to view this latest status report on mobile phone ... 

• Haha 1

for those who like some more info.

https://security.googleblog.com/2018/03/distrust-of-symantec-pki-immediate.html

so basically google (and mozilla) decided that certain SSL certificates couldn't be trusted, and decided to flag them in order to force webmasters to replace them.

but the connection should still be encrypted and "secure", so no need for us to worry about our precious data.

• Thanks 1
  • Beans 2

1 hour ago, HaseDesTodes said:

for those who like some more info.

https://security.googleblog.com/2018/03/distrust-of-symantec-pki-immediate.html

so basically google (and mozilla) decided that certain SSL certificates couldn't be trusted, and decided to flag them in order to force webmasters to replace them.

but the connection should still be encrypted and "secure", so no need for us to worry about our precious data.

Thanks for pointing that out. This happens only in some versions of Google Chrome. Of course, we are working on solving this issue, but until then you don't have to be alarmed. :)

5 hours ago, Bestius said:

Thanks for pointing that out. This happens only in some versions of Google Chrome. Of course, we are working on solving this issue, but until then you don't have to be alarmed. :)

Awesome.. I just wanted to make sure you all knew, and have been hopping in here sparsely lately waiting for the new update.. so I had no idea who to PM. 

:)