Sign in to follow this  
Coday

combatlogger - dayz sa

Edited by Coday
  • Like 1

'own mine got, holy fuck'

Is it really combat logging if there's no combat?  Did they reduce the time it takes to fully log out to 4 seconds? 

On 23.4.2018 at 2:06 PM, Parazight said:

'own mine got

"Oh mein Gott" is german for "oh my god"

On 23.4.2018 at 2:06 PM, Parazight said:

Is it really combat logging if there's no combat?  Did they reduce the time it takes to fully log out to 4 seconds? 

I would consider it combatlogging (if the timer didn't work). Every interaction between 2 players can develop into a fight. I called on him to put his hands up. The only way to dodge my demand was to fight me. He logged out instead.

Normally, the timer should be about 30 seconds long. Maybe it was bugged, I don't know. It is possible that he already logged out before I talked to him. So it was either combatlogging or a (in his case) lucky coincidence.

38 minutes ago, Coday said:

I don't know.

Maybe you should rename your video to "LUCKY COINCIDENCE"

At 5:07 you make yourself known to the guy on the rocks.  The player didn't respond to you at all. Or even move.  He disappeared at 5:18.  He was fully geared, dual carrying a M4.  You had a scorpion.  

20 hours ago, Parazight said:

Maybe you should rename your video to "LUCKY COINCIDENCE"

Due to the fact that it can be both (a combotlog or a lucky coincidence), I have a free choice concerning the video title.

20 hours ago, Parazight said:

At 5:07 you make yourself known to the guy on the rocks.  The player didn't respond to you at all. Or even move.  He disappeared at 5:18.  He was fully geared, dual carrying a M4.  You had a scorpion.  

A combatlogger wouldn't behave different. I think he had a SVD and a M4. Why should he drop the M4 and log out ? He can actually log out with 2 primary weapons.

We can not be 100 % sure.