I think a nice addition to clothing and gear would be layers!

Having a t-shirt under your shirt and/or shirt under your jacket. Giving those more civilian players more storage and the benefit of keeping you warm. 

It seem like a pretty easy thing to implement. 

• Beans 2

I get wearing a shirt under your jacket but I see the whole idea with layers to be an abusable system where people would just stack layers upon layers for more storage space but we would also have to see what they could come up with as well.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Guy Smiley said:

I get wearing a shirt under your jacket but I see the whole idea with layers to be an abusable system where people would just stack layers upon layers for more storage space but we would also have to see what they could come up with as well.

That's true but I don't really understand this. Wouldn't it make sense for someone who's surviving in the apocalypse to want to stack as much clothing as they can for warmth? I can see it being more of a weight, size and heat problem where eventually it'll restrict your movement trying to squeeze more clothes on or get too hot.

The idea is nice. optically feasible without problem. It would only affect your isolation of heat. the slots of the lower layers would have to be lost. So the temperatures in Chernarus could fall to hard life.

But ! how is the playability as a new spawn? People would freeze in large numbers and the echo in the media would be a negative wave of outrage. As mods? Yes OK.

We were talking about this in the dev team. But can't promise anything right now. :)

• Beans 2

Would be cool, but I imagine it would be a little nightmare to do with regards to clipping.

I don't think Chernarus needs lawyers. There are already way too many bandits.

• Haha 1

On 2018-04-17 at 12:30 AM, Guy Smiley said:

Well, there should of course be a limit of how many clothing items you can have. Not being able to have like 5 t-shirts, 3 shirts and a couple of jackets. Just simply: T-shirt, shirt and a jacket. Simple enough! Just so you can be able to store more stuff, without needing to look like the super hero military guy. 

36 minutes ago, Alexander “Ingal” Inghamn said:

Well, there should of course be a limit of how many clothing items you can have. Not being able to have like 5 t-shirts, 3 shirts and a couple of jackets. 

• Haha 2