DAYZ: End of the Road

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By The DIME
      Fellow Australian Survivors,
      A new Australian Group for XBOX ONE Players has just been created.
      If you want to join some laid back individuals, please join us at: DAYZ Australian XBOX Players Community Facebook Group.
      Cheers.
      D.
    • By Kemikal_G
      We're a small group of 5 players looking to expand our numbers of the trustworthy and the helpful to help grow a less toxic community for Hard-core survivalist to hard-core role players. We're predominantly looking for mature gamers to join us on our adventures (the age range in the group so far is 27-41, squeaker free). We focus heavily on the survival and Role Play aspects, we bandit hunt/trade/hunt animals and everything inbetween so no matter what your tastes I'm sure we'll have a role for you! If You're interested leave your GT in the replies I will add you ASAP or add my GT and send me a message!
      All gameplay sessions will be live streamed via my channel on mixer to help grow my channel and the community I'm looking to build, you won't be required to include your audio if you are uncomfortable with that. Any other questions I'll be happy to answer on the big box. See you all in the field.
      GT: Kemikal G

• By Stinkenator
      Hello all,
      KiwiZ – who doesn’t like to kill Dean Hall zombies and appreciating the kiwi in his clothes? 
      So, KiwiZ is dedicated to him and his idea of a hardcore survival game. We go back to the roots of DayZ - for the ultimate hardcore survival experience.

We are a DayZ Standalone community that offers an ambitous & hardcore survival experience in 1st person perspective.
      Join a hostile world with us, with only a few resources to survive, but if you want to get the biggest rewards on KiwiZ you must go through hell!
      Servername: 
      KiwiZ-DayZ * Hardcore * ArmedSpawn * UnlockedItems * OldSpawns

Slots:

Modifications:
      - Added Old Player Spawns (Cherno, Balota, Kamarovo and others)
      - More unlocked items (like Barrels, Balaclava and many more)
      - Starter-Kit with IZH, Makarov or Mosin plus some surprise :)
      - Adjustment of lifetime of some items to have a good balance for the best game experience
      - Persistence ON
      Discord:
      http://discord.kiwiz-dayz.com
      Rules:
      - Play fair, don't cheat, have fun!
      See you in Cherno!