Baty Alquawen

We are turning off some Stable servers

Hello everyone,

we need more servers for our internal testing, so we decided to switch some Stable servers to our Internal branch.

These servers are not available anymore:

• DayZ SE 4-059 - Hosted by Fragnet.net - Persistence Enabled 60 slots 185.62.206.165:2302
  • DayZ SE 4-040 - Hosted by Fragnet.net - Persistence Enabled 60 slots 185.62.206.165:2402
  • DayZ SE 4-043 - Hosted by Fragnet.net - Persistence Enabled 60 slots 185.62.206.165:2502
  • DayZ SE 4-042 - Hosted by Fragnet.net - Persistence Enabled 60 slots 185.62.206.165:2602

We are sorry if you have any tents or barrels on these servers, but it can help to release a new update earlier :).

Have a nice day(z), Survivors!

• Like 1
  • Beans 9

Did you guys turn off a sever that is Dayz FL-2-4 (Public/Veteran) ? because i cannot find it and this is the ip 4.79.145.107:2302 thanks

So does that mean 0.63 comes this month?

the livestream was in the beginning of march and when I heared "weeks" then it should probably release this month (6-8 weeks after livestream), otherwise eugen should have said "months" right ... ?

But netherless keep up the great work devs, you can do this :)!

Best wishes, Raptor.

Edited by Raptor97

49 minutes ago, Raptor97 said:

the livestream was in the beginning of march and when I heared "weeks" then it should probably release this month (6-8 weeks after livestream), otherwise eugen should have said "months" right ... ?

Best wishes, Raptor.

Months , not years ;) 

My body is ready but I'm afraid you'll release during my vacation this month. :P

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Raptor97 said:

Best wishes, Raptor.

date of 0.63 stress test = date of live stream + 2 Months - X Days = before May 14
(source - live stream 2:09:44)  /watch?v=-RmJrnp85K0

"we expect to have more than one of these stress tests happening in the next couple of weeks, so you might get a chance to hop in early and test the game in a limited capacity.

Our main goal with stress tests is to test server load and see the number of players we can handle on one server. These stress test can both happen very often, or there might be some delay between them. " 
(source - status report)

0.63 will be released in 2018 
(source - status Report)

Edited by ImageCtrl
  • Thanks 1

Good point ImageCtrl, I was wrong, so still enough time left :)

Edited by Raptor97

Nah...All your speculation is off the mark, guys...

They shut down 4 more servers so the money saved can go towards hiring another person to help design and model the banana holsters!

It is curious that they need more servers, though..in all seriousness....as they did not mention if it was CLE or another system that required that many instances of servers...

I thought they were just getting around to "stress testing" single instances with MAX population....

Oh well...another Wednesday without so much as a brief "Hi All, here is an OFFICIALLY updated .63 list...and here are a couple screenshots to drool/speculate over"....sigh.

Dare to Dream, Philbur...Dare to Dream.

"Survivors, since a full 100% of our two-member communications team got stuck at the Heathrow airport , we won’t be able to post a Status Report today. Apologies for breaking our schedule, we’ll get back on track next Tuesday"

Found this on Twitter...

Am I late to the party, or did they forget to post this on the Forums?

Yep....I am late to the Party, it seems... Sorry about that.

Edited by philbur
I do not read every single thread...all the time...
  • Haha 1