Sign in to follow this  
Raptor97

Low recoil in BETA

If you watch this following video...

you will notice that the AKM has literally no RECOIL, or just a bit. Its at 11:44...

I mean no pls change this... dayz has to be a challenging game... there has to be recoil for all weapons, some have alot some have less... but pls thats an AKM with SKS rounds thats even less recoil than a m4a1!
SO PLS I HOPE THAT WILL BE CHANGED, the 0.62 recoil was perfect!

Edited by Raptor97

tbh 0.62 recoil a was piece of s... :D Remember that you're watching DEMO of Xbox version, its still to be balanced. 

Edited by Vernon_Price

The PC build of the BETA is also with s... recoil, its totally the same like on xbox

and no why was the 0.62 recoil was shit? its more challenging so I assume you aren't good at aiming with recoil aren't you?

Wow, hold up your horse buddy. Insulting someone for a "bad aim" after first response isn't a good idea. 

So tell me why is the recoil in 0.62 bad? 

It shouldn't be easy to aim (recoil), thats all I want it should stay like it was before.

I already told you that it needs balancing. You can't just make thing "perfect" from the beginning, first you need to make it working, then you can balance it properly. I'm sure it WILL change a bit in the final version or even experimental, but it won't be the old one, where AK is flying like an Eagle in your hands. Trust me, it's gonna be nice. 

• Like 1

Ok mate, so yeah let's hope it will be balanced :)

Sorry for being a bit insulting lol ... 

• Beans 1

5 hours ago, Vernon_Price said:

I already told you that it needs balancing. You can't just make thing "perfect" from the beginning, first you need to make it working, then you can balance it properly. I'm sure it WILL change a bit in the final version or even experimental, but it won't be the old one, where AK is flying like an Eagle in your hands. Trust me, it's gonna be nice. 

I thought old recoil complaints were exaggerated. It's more a problem with weapon-locked camera and rubber-band mouse control.

Shown at 20 metres in 0.59, same as now IIRC. Was slightly lowered from the big recoil increase in 0.57.

Xbox preview probably isn't final product.

57 minutes ago, -Gews- said:

Xbox preview probably isn't final product.

Pretty much this lol. How many low recoil posts are we gonna get though :/

But at the PC build of 0.63 on the livestream it was totally the same guys... so you still think its WIP also on the pc build?

Edited by Raptor97

15 minutes ago, Raptor97 said:

But at the PC build of 0.63 on the livestream it was totally the same guys... so you still think its WIP also on the pc build?

Its all WIP, but no harm in pointing it out for future balancing though.

• Like 1

Thx for mentioning the feedback on the recoil in the status report Peter :)

Just a reminder: