psy_pmp

Doors. Sorry, but wtf is this?

Can it be easier to designate such doors? In my opinion this is too much.

Or they will have some practical sense?

imNcaTseqFpM6jmT7ZwoRuVN3NpZoNgRnL0jx-il

Edited by psy_pmp

I also noticed that in the XBox stream. It should show that these doors are not usable. I have to say that I liked the old without "door handle" better. If it should be like that, then rather no doors, or those that are too bricked. The shown "lock" encourages you to try to break the door.

I think something better would be for them to function as real interactable doors but they are just permanently locked. As players try to open them they "hit" something blocking it from behind like nailed planks.

Idk tbh they should really think about completely making every single building have enterable rooms because it seems like a cop out. Hopefully they'll decide to just gradually implement more rooms to buildings slowly removing the metal bars to the doors as they go.

On ‎08‎.‎04‎.‎2018 at 12:57 PM, Sqeezorz said:

It should show that these doors are not usable.

Is this the confirmed purpose?

2 hours ago, ImageCtrl said:

Is this the confirmed purpose?

There was talk about barricading those kinds of doors waaaaay back, don't ask me to find a source though :P

• Beans 1

I just logged-in to write about this. I think it's fine with a couple of doors being barricaded like that, but it would be nice to see a bit of variation, like chairs in a pile in front of the door or some of the doors being boarded up with planks.

That goes for the furniture as well, some variation that is... I heard something about the buildings coming in different colors and that would be great!