Mantasisg

0.63 Stress tests

7 minutes ago, Kirov (DayZ) said:

So can I play the stress tests or not? My list of servers doesn't seem to have changed, only 0.62 there.

Days not weeks

25 minutes ago, Kirov (DayZ) said:

So can I play the stress tests or not? My list of servers doesn't seem to have changed, only 0.62 there.

I think you do switch on Beta/Exp. on Steam...it will work, if the files are ready to Download. (The "normal 0.62 exp are the same version as stable, so you don't switch on Beta/exp. for play the "normal 0.62 exp.)

The devs will sure announce the "ready to go".... i hope we are very close...

5 minutes ago, Sqeezorz said:

I think you do switch on Beta/Exp. on Steam...it will work, if the files are ready to Download. (The "normal 0.62 exp are the same version as stable, so you don't switch on Beta/exp. for play the "normal 0.62 exp.)

The devs will sure announce the "ready to go".... i hope we are very close...

I think I remember reading that when they launch a new branch will be crated for the stress test. I'm sure all will be revealed in the next couple of days not weeks.

Today's SR will be a perfect moment to tell us which day and time the first stress test will occur. Hoping that it will be the end of this week, right before May.

• Beans 1

Man I can't even right now.

So ready for some dayz action.

Though i really hope we see atleast 1-2 AUS servers.

Edited by DannyDog

In about an hour, we will unlock a new Stress Test Branch on Steam, and the actual Stress Test #1 will begin around 16:00 CEST!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Beans 2

2 minutes ago, Baty Alquawen said:

In about an hour, we will unlock a new Stress Test Branch on Steam, and the actual Stress Test #1 will begin around 16:00 CEST!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Beans 1

40 minutes ago, Baty Alquawen said:

5.9 gb...

if only that FTTH connection was ready already....