Baty Alquawen

0.63 Developer Live Stream - 14th March 2018

fMwEBP1.png

Survivors,

We have some news for you today! The first one is that this week’s Status Report is canceled. But don't worry, it is for a good reason! As 0.63 is getting into a better shape internally, we thought we could go for a more interactive way of presenting the development progress to you - we're going to organize a live stream! 

At this very moment, we are setting up our first public live stream of the internal 0.63 version of DayZ with our developers, and it will be awesome!

• our Lead Designer Peter Nespešný is going to talk about the huge changes in gameplay, you will see the new player controller in action and we will be talking more about stamina, new crafting system and changes to combat
  • the animation team will showcase the new animations and what has changed
  • we will talk with our Lead Producer Eugen Harton about our overall release plans, the events we are planning to attend this year, and we'll also answer some of your questions

We hope you will join the community on our Bohemia Interactive Twitch channel this Wednesday at 18:00 CET. We expect the stream to run for about 90 minutes, and there will be a VoD available on YouTube in case you can't watch the stream live!

If you have a problem with time converting (who doesn't!), we have a little cheat sheet here for you:

• 18:00 Central European Time - CET (UTC +1) 
  • 17:00 Greenwich Mean Time - GMT (UTC+0) 
  • 13:00 Eastern Daylight Time - EDT (UTC -4)
  • 04:00 Australian Eastern Daylight Time - AEDT (UTC +11)
  • 10:00 Pacific Daylight Time - PDT (UTC -7) 
  • 10:00 Fiji Time - FJT  (UTC +9) 
  • 19:00 South Africa Standard Time - SAST (UTC +2)  
  • 14:00 Brazil Time - BRT (UTC -3)
  • 20:00 Moscow Standard Time - MSK (UTC +3)  

https://www.twitch.tv/events/9tLTxdtmRHqU9YhdTmNQdA?from-redirect=true

https://dayz.com/blog/0-63-developer-live-stream-14th-march-2018

• Like 1
  • Beans 11

and I will be working at that time... shit

guess I will have to watch it when I get home :(

Edited by OliverPlotTwist

No hype here, just waiting to see concrete info if its getting released anytime soon. Soon meaning in the next couple months.

I just watched a live stream by a diffract game developer, and came here to ask you to do the same kind of thing, only to find you beat me to it. I think it will do much to soothe the savage beast.   

Definitely will be watching! :)

4 hours ago, OliverPlotTwist said:

and I will be working at that time... shit

guess I will have to watch it when I get home :(

You stole my line!! But still good news :D

• Like 1

I'll be watching tomorrow, anticipation is high here and hopefully this stream is not a band aid for any upcoming setbacks / bad news. Rock it guys!

Very nice!! I'll be watching for sure!!

Back on topic : Where is Brian?

• Beans 1

Let us surprise you with what you are showing. For the idea / thoughts you get a big "thank you" .... no matter what content is shown ....

Live watching is not possible...late shift (ò_ó)

3 hours ago, Lexman61 said:

"Fabas indulcet fames"

Old Latin proverb for those who are over hyped. 

Sucka Die!

New Latin Proverb for those who are over hyped.

LMAO  (and didst cost me a dime to get that major degree)

Edited by sneakydude

“Anyone can be a barbarian; it requires a terrible effort to remain a civilized man.” 
― Leonard Woolf

Edited by Lexman61
  • Thanks 1
  • Beans 1

Your Latin language skills leave much to be desired young man.

Even in the brutish and harsh environment of DayZ among KOS psychopaths, vegetables farmers and survivalist die-hards, a  bit of classical culture is essential. 

Regards

2 hours ago, Lexman61 said:

Even in the brutish and harsh environment of DayZ among KOS psychopaths, vegetables farmers and survivalist die-hards, a  bit of classical culture is essential. 

Regards

I like being called young makes me feel not so old. HEHE. :)

This topic feels like hearing shots in the next town. Could be the gunfight of your live, or a possibly new friend to help out, or just nothing interesting, or getting shot in the back while examining the area, or ............ No matter what, you'll never know sir, before u go there! I'm just HYPED and prepare Pizza and Whisky for 6:00pm. Make my day Bohemia once again!

2 hours ago, Lexman61 said:

Regards

People generally have tin ears, wooden palettes , and dim eyes/sensibilities, that's why the lowest common denominator rules our existence.

Anyway, more on topic.

I've moved Warren Buffet to 3pm, Elon Musk to 4, and changed my lunch plans with the Sultan of Brunei to dinner plans, all to be able to attend this live stream.

• Beans 2

1 hour ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

People generally have tin ears, wooden palettes , and dim eyes/sensibilities, that's why the lowest common denominator rules our existence.........

I presume you are speaking for yourself.

A lowest common denominator isn't exactly what one should strife for in any field of human existence

If technology alone is to rule the world then we're in for a very bleak future.

Regards

14 minutes ago, Lexman61 said:

lowest common denominator isn't exactly what one should strife for in any field of human existence

You may have misunderstood my statement somehow.

I did not imply that I or anyone else strives for the lowest common denominator. I was merely saying that our world is subject to the influence of the lowest common denominator, like people's choices in food, music, and political leaders.

Anywho, this stream has been great! It was pretty well focused and very informative. I'm a little sad that there's no infected but they are "in the shop", as we know.

Edited by ☣BioHaze☣
Oh man, I love how Eugen is describing the difficulty of the infected as they are. This greatly increases the care you would take with your character and their value to the player
  • Beans 1

6 minutes ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

You may have misunderstood my statement somehow.

I did not imply that I or anyone else strives for the lowest common denominator. I was merely saying that our world is subject to the influence of the lowest common denominator, like people's choices in food, music, and political leaders.

Anywho, this stream has been great! It was pretty well focused and very informative. I'm a little sad that there's no infected but they are "in the shop", as we know.

Did I misunderstand or, did you not express yourself with enough clarity in your syntax?

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt considering our past exchange of views.

As to the stream, better to withhold final judgement until further notice. Prefer, as always, to be pleasantly surprised later rather than jump on the hype bandwagon now.

Regards.

14 minutes ago, Lexman61 said:

pleasantly surprised

(The stream) It's pleasantly surprising! :D

Edited by ☣BioHaze☣
Clarity.

3 minutes ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

It's pleasantly surprising! :D

If you speak from a grammatical point of view "pleasantly surprised" is perfectly correct.

If you refer to your personal opinion of the stream no problem. 

Regards