Sign in to follow this  
mitch2GNAR

You never know who you are going to meet

I was watching some of my old videos the other night and I came to think about all the amazing people I have meet in the world of Chernarus, and tons of  amazing friendships along the way. This has to be one of the greatest friendships ive had in DayZ. The fact that we could have never known each other, just by the blink of an bullet. This was the night we met Prin, which happen to end up becoming one of our bestfriends. From this night and every night for a year and half we played in this mad world that we call DAYZ. Every night we had a huge crew, always ranging in numbers. (mister, xboxdwayne, lawdog, pstar, and many others. We call ourselfs the Zambie Crew.  We roleplayed, Pvp, reordered skits, held up tons of people up at gunpoint, and had many fights at the nwaf. I just love Dayz. There is no other game that you can get such a interaction where it becomes a factor of literately not knowing if they could become one of your bestfriends. This game shows what a split decision can effect, and not just a way of a game decision, the decision you make in the game actually becomes a part of your real life. If we would have shot her,  thats a real life friendship that never was. The heartbeating factor you get when you are in Chernarus is insane. And the amazing thing is i know im not the only person to experience this, many dayz players have met friends that to this day still game with, all from meeting them in the world of Chernaus. To that I say cheers, And i Cant wait for many more friendships to come! 

The Zambie Crew and I were heading north to Novo to celebrate the purge weekend. On the way we ran into two survivors. We captured both of them. One was a female by the name of ZambiePrincess, the other was a deaf male who spoke no words. He died, she lived. Fast forward to present time the crew and princess are still surviving, picking its way around the wastelands of Chernaurs.

This is the story of how we met Princess.

8:18 ending montage *for those that dont know, princess (PRIN) became a big part of the ZambieCrew Family 

**SPOILER ALERT** also goes to show how crazy KOS can be, you never know who you are going to meet in dayz. Video is from June 2015 @Baty Alquawen

Edited by mitch2GNAR
fix
  • Beans 1