Deltona

Crash on spawn

Greetings people.

I was playing for quite some time with a character on a private shard, until today. I logged out like normal, and when I tried to join back, the game crashes just when you use to see the world and everything loading on the screen and being able to start moving, etc...

It crashes before I can see anything. All I know is I logged like 10 meters away from my offroad car.

There is another server with the same character, I tried to login, with same result.

Joining any other servers works fine like usual, no issues.

So I guess I lost that character (and all the campament I have there)??

I cant seem to find an explanation about this. Maybe its because of the loot I have on me or something?. The game works fine with other characters/servers.

Is there anything I could try to be able to recover that character, I mean, be able to spawn normally and keep having fun on my campament? Even if that means killing my character, and walking back to my campament...

Any help is welcome, thanks!

10 hours ago, Deltona said:

Greetings people.

I was playing for quite some time with a character on a private shard, until today. I logged out like normal, and when I tried to join back, the game crashes just when you use to see the world and everything loading on the screen and being able to start moving, etc...

It crashes before I can see anything. All I know is I logged like 10 meters away from my offroad car.

There is another server with the same character, I tried to login, with same result.

Joining any other servers works fine like usual, no issues.

So I guess I lost that character (and all the campament I have there)??

I cant seem to find an explanation about this. Maybe its because of the loot I have on me or something?. The game works fine with other characters/servers.

Is there anything I could try to be able to recover that character, I mean, be able to spawn normally and keep having fun on my campament? Even if that means killing my character, and walking back to my campament...

Any help is welcome, thanks!

Hello, 

do you know a location of your spawn? 

4 hours ago, Baty Alquawen said:

Hello, 

do you know a location of your spawn? 

Yes, the character is inside a house at Stary Sobor.

I dont think its related to the location, I dont really know whats up.

After so many attempts, I could use the character for a while yesterday night. I could play for a few minutes, then I logged out.

Today Im having the same problem again, the game crashes.

Verify integrity of game files on Steam, please.

If it does not help, please, send files from folder C:\Users\YourPCName\AppData\Local\DayZ to the Feedback tracker: https://feedback.bistudio.com/, we want to know what is going on so we need some files from you.

How to make a ticket:

https://forums.dayz.com/topic/232903-new-feedback-tracker/