Sign in to follow this  
sneakydude

Videos that do it for you?

Hey something different, we all need hype once in awhile. I know we should not hype ourselves up too much but what videos hype you up with long term development like projects dayz.

I usually try to get some funny, videos going like frankie has to get me semi hyped about dayz on major patches, to motivate me some.

I could give a better example, but i look for ones that zombie inspire me. (notice the Karabiner 98) cool gun, wouldn't mind shooting with those in dayz. Loved the mosin too.

What is yours?

Edited by sneakydude
  • Beans 1

I remember really epic video of Prison Island ambush, but I just can not find it now, that one was epic. And very likely not scripted. 

There really is too much of games content in youtube. So much, that quality, orginal, real and artistic stuff is a bit difficult to find. 

Searched for another one, that I remembered, I really was and still am hyped by this one, a mod though

Edited by Mantasisg
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mantasisg said:

I remember really epic video of Prison Island ambush, but I just can not find it now, that one was epic. And very likely not scripted. 

There really is too much of games content in youtube. So much, that quality, orginal, real and artistic stuff is a bit difficult to find. 

Searched for another one, that I remembered, I really was and still am hyped by this one, a mod though

I cant wait for modding too, and full server configs. I really enjoy doing the arma 3 exile, epoch versions but omg was it clunky and buggy.

@sneakydude  Our group is planning a mod unlike anything anyone else will be doing.  We have 2 really talented people who are programmers as well.  All I can say is we plan to #MDSA Make DayZ Scary Again.

Cheers!

• Beans 2

6 hours ago, THEGordonFreeman said:

@sneakydude  Our group is planning a mod unlike anything anyone else will be doing.  We have 2 really talented people who are programmers as well.  All I can say is we plan to #MDSA Make DayZ Scary Again.

Cheers!

Who? Cobalt? and???

13 hours ago, THEGordonFreeman said:

Cheers!

Even makes you more hyped with the apparent modding capabilities the devs have stated. L4DZ anyone?

• Like 1

On 2/21/2018 at 11:21 PM, THEGordonFreeman said:

Sidekick.

I feel bad not playing on the HIHB servers as of late. I got sick there, and bad back... Plus waiting on the .63 game play so we can start somewhat fresh. I hope to be able to work with the misfits once again on ideas, or simply helping where is needed to get the server up and rolling solid. Them maybe we can do our cool factions type thing. Its hard running something like that when so much of it is incomplete. Sure you know what i mean??? but the majority of dislikes was the laggy game when in close combat. Hope that has settled down some, but have we had 30+ in one area with no lag?