HeadCrabD

Schinese/Tchinese Localization

I consider that DayZ would be better with full-text translation, so I want to help you with Schinese/Tchinese localization - there are a lot of simple titles, descriptions, etc. But it still aren't translated, in fact there this a lot chinese cant understand in-game texts and cant use game features.

If we do.i think there will be much more chinese came and play this game.

• Beans 1

This game absolutely does not need Chinese. First, let them finish the localization for the Russian audience.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Valdis1996 said:

This game absolutely does not need Chinese. First, let them finish the localization for the Russian audience.

Reason? cuz some people and you think all chinese people are cheating?

3 hours ago, HeadCrabD said:

If there's chinese ppl who knows about DayZ im pretty sure they can understand/read English and play this game.

Edited by exacomvm

9 hours ago, HeadCrabD said:

That is not what he was saying at all.

He was saying the Russian translation isn't finished either, which could be considered more important because Chernarus is a post-soviet country which uses the Russian language. The Russian playerbase is probably also much bigger in comparison, but I don't have the statistics.

Edited by Dancing.Russian.Man
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Dancing.Russian.Man said:

That is not what he was saying at all.

He was saying the Russian translation isn't finished either, which could be considered more important because Chernarus is a post-soviet country which uses the Russian language. The Russian playerbase is probably also much bigger in comparison, but I don't have the statistics.

oh.my bad. for the player base of china, i still belive in dayz mod time, there have a lot of them. some players left cuz there is no chinese localization. so. i think maybe its a good time to have chinese localization for dayz. sorry for being rude. ;D

Edited by HeadCrabD

Cool idea. Especially as you are willing to help them that's very kind of you. I want to practice my Simplified Chinese characters too !

On 2018/2/21 at 4:08 AM, Rekurv said:

Cool idea. Especially as you are willing to help them that's very kind of you. I want to practice my Simplified Chinese characters too !

Well. If you want practice your chinese. Feel free to talk me on steam. I think we can have some good coversations over there.

• Beans 1