Baker.

POSITIVE DAYZ POST!!!

The dev's come on here and all they read is 100% pure vitriol from us sour players tapping our fingers waiting for the game. I propose we all jump in and say some positive things about the game. 

Thread rules: 

1. Only Compliment the game, devs or the work they are doing.

2. See rule #1

The map is astoundingly gorgeous. The scale is just plain unparalleled. I marvel at it every time i play, I'll stop and just stare at shit in amazement.  

• Like 1

If I put together the known parts of the puzzle, I see a bright future.

I never worried about DayZ SA.

Edited by ImageCtrl
  • Like 1
  • Beans 1

The new ambiance (winds and nature) are incredibly powerful and captures a similar feeling to when I'm out hiking in the summer time. The sound engineer/s truly nailed these.

Edited by Brandon Clinch
  • Like 1
  • Beans 2

After more than 1oOoh ... there are still things to discover, or you can come up with special ideas .... such as the apple-glitch itself to solve ^^
(2h for the plantation in Nadezhino) no game has ever given me such a thing.

251D89B918EE69B406C0ECE2A6B7E9D6629EC7D5

• Like 1

We need something in the vein of Sausage Kings famous (some may say infamous) 'just saw rocket again' post. It was at the height of standalone angst back in the day - it was the perfect outlet for all that angst and gave peeps something to do on the forums while they waited - for all those noobies out there set aside an afternoon and have a trawl through the epic 70+ pages! (the very first reply is priceless hahaha).

PS: BI is one of the best studios out there - their uncompromising vision of dayz and serious hard work they have put in so far is testament to their commitment to make this the best survival game around. 

Edited by The Ghost of Hoik
  • Sad 1

On 12/08/2015 at 6:13 AM, klesh said:

Here we see talented Bohemia Interactive artists creating base building concept art for the RTX event.

Gnj9cAF.jpg

Brian can be spotted around the place from time to time as well ;P

I'm excited for this game to be popular again! Can't wait for the new animation system, and eventually, modding support.

• Like 1

Having played almost 1700 hours in a game that is not even finished yet nor full-featured says it all I guess. I have no doubt DAYZ SA will be a platform for amazing experiences for years to come.

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

Hello there

whilst we really appreciate threads like these giving support they also tend to attract the negative nancy/nigels, so with that in mind, I will close this.

We *know* you guys n gals appreciate the hard work the devs are doing and we're not put off by a vocal minority.

We also realise that waiting is hard and that it can frustrate folk to the point of grumpyness.

But like birthdays, it will arrive and it will be good!

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1
  • Beans 5