Sign in to follow this  
INomadZ

SAVAGE - DayZ Standalone

I tried to do a 'Nomad' a couple of weeks ago and took on an armed player with my trusty stick outside a police station, failed miserably and died in a hail of bullets! Love the vids, keep 'em coming bro

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Jock McScottish said:

I tried to do a 'Nomad' a couple of weeks ago and took on an armed player with my trusty stick outside a police station, failed miserably and died in a hail of bullets! Love the vids, keep 'em coming bro

Thanks Jock! :) What gun did he have?

TBH I don't know as I play alone and I am happy when I find a shotgun and shells, chasing the best guns doesn't suit me as I am always the ultimate average player good guy just travelling trying to survive. Just this once though I  had a few beers, and when I approached the police station stick in hand and heard the footsteps I thought "ITS NOMAD TIME" and tried to wipe the guy out and got my ass handed to me :D Anyway just watched your braindead vid and thought it was epic, one of the best Dayz vids I have watched since the mod days.

• Haha 1

On 2/12/2018 at 6:37 PM, Jock McScottish said:

TBH I don't know as I play alone and I am happy when I find a shotgun and shells, chasing the best guns doesn't suit me as I am always the ultimate average player good guy just travelling trying to survive. Just this once though I  had a few beers, and when I approached the police station stick in hand and heard the footsteps I thought "ITS NOMAD TIME" and tried to wipe the guy out and got my ass handed to me :D Anyway just watched your braindead vid and thought it was epic, one of the best Dayz vids I have watched since the mod days.

You become a bad guy when you have a few beers :P Yeah, I like the freedom when we can play DayZ anyway we want. I just go with the flow in DayZ and let things happens.