Sign in to follow this  
Baleklol

FoV Issue, Right Click Zoom Issue, Hunting Scope Issue

I recently came back to the game after about a two year hiatus. Been enjoying myself being back in Chernarus and exploring all the new buildings/landscapes. But for the life of me, I can't figure out why my Field of View is so close in 3rd person perspective - I've messed around with the Field of View in the configuration and when I put it all the way down to 43.whatever, it zooms me out further than when I max it out at 75.whatever. I can't figure out why my right click zoom isn't working - I right click and hold, it literally does nothing. And I can't figure out why my hunting scope is automagically going into max zoom and not allowing me to right click for the magnified zoom. It just goes from 0-100 real quick. So, if anyone could shed some light on any of the three issues I'm experiencing, that would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

1. delete dayz.cfg file from your documents

2. if that doesn't work make a ticket to our Feedback Tracker, they will ask you some questions because this shouldn't happen. 

https://feedback.bistudio.com/

• Like 1

Sounds like your zoom button is activated. Try pressing "+" twice on your keyboard number pad.

1 hour ago, Baty Alquawen said:

Hello,

1. delete dayz.cfg file from your documents

2. if that doesn't work make a ticket to our Feedback Tracker, they will ask you some questions because this shouldn't happen. 

https://feedback.bistudio.com/

Thank you for the response! I just deleted my dayz.cfg file and logged into the game, still having all of the issues. So I'm going to make the ticket on the feedback tracker and see what happens there.

Also thank you Max, but I checked all of the keybinds and made sure to double check all the numpad + and -'s. That's not the issue, sadly...

• Beans 1

12 hours ago, atomquark said:

I would also make sure there are no xbox controllers or joysticks plugged in until you figured it out.

You my good sir! You are my life saver. I would have never thought having that Xbox controller plugged in and rolled up behind my PC would have been the cause of EVERY SINGLE ONE of these issues... but you! You are a God send! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Problem solved thanks to Atomquark!

• Beans 4