moropinokomorokko

Game wont launch

When i launch the game on steam, i get the dialog box that says “DayZ is preparing to launch” and then it goes away.
In my games library list DayZ is “running” it says. Then after about 5-10 seconds that goes away. The other games in my steam library works perfectly fine.I've played this game for 150 hours.All my drivers are updated.I tried to play with Dayz_BE in the local files but when i try that i get error named 0xc00000007b i almost tried everything to solve that problem but...

solutions i tried;
Verify game caches
Reinstall the game
Run as administrator
redownload vcredist's
changing windows compatibility

A few more basics to try:

1) Go to your C:\Users\Username\Documents\ folder and delete (or rename) the DayZ folder  (this does not happen automatically on a reinstall, it remains even after an uninstall).  Starting up DayZ will create a brand new set of default configs.  You'll have to redo all of your video/name/customization settings, but it's better than not being able to play at all.

2) If you're coming back after a few years then go into your Steam library, right-click DayZ, select Properties, under the General tab click on Set Launch Options and make sure that nothing is in there (delete everything), click OK and try again.

Good luck.

Is your winodws install 32 bit or 64 bit?

Win 7 should have come with DirectX 11 installed but your GPU needs to support DirectX 11 too. 

What GPU/video card do you have?

amd radeon 6570 i know it doesnt meet the minimum but i was playing this game with same graphic card without any fps problem

Edited by moropinokomorokko