Sign in to follow this  
Baty Alquawen

Exp Update 0.62.14463

Changing the rain particles in snow particles is certainly the smallest problem.

Rather, if we got snow then spring and summer are also needed (we have the autnum). This would mean we need a complete set of the "satellite texture map" for each season. Add to that the "winter-tree / grass-set" and the "spring-tree / grass-set", the summer-tree-set could perhaps be made with the color change.

So a lot of work ... but should be possible after 1.0. (by far the biggest challenge is voluminous snow, but snow blown by the wind would be static but more impression of bitter cold .. At that point, however, a newspawn on the coast with a t-shirt is a bit .... weird**).

/**Play on Rainserver without T-shirt an only with walk.... the horror in Chernarus./

1 hour ago, Sqeezorz said:

Changing the rain particles in snow particles is certainly the smallest problem.

Rather, if we got snow then spring and summer are also needed (we have the autnum). This would mean we need a complete set of the "satellite texture map" for each season. Add to that the "winter-tree / grass-set" and the "spring-tree / grass-set", the summer-tree-set could perhaps be made with the color change.

So a lot of work ... but should be possible after 1.0. (by far the biggest challenge is voluminous snow, but snow blown by the wind would be static but more impression of bitter cold .. At that point, however, a newspawn on the coast with a t-shirt is a bit .... weird**).

/**Play on Rainserver without T-shirt an only with walk.... the horror in Chernarus./

Why not also include the " chaos theory " in the game and the well known " butterfly effect ".  You might as well go all the way if you really want a truly meteorological experience!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Lexman61 said:

Why not also include the " chaos theory " in the game and the well known " butterfly effect ".  You might as well go all the way if you really want a truly meteorological experience!

The "chaos theory" has been around since EA release ingame. we just call them bugs.

• Haha 1

Has anyone problems conecting to experimental servers? Until today i got kikked from the server everytime i tried to join. Today the whole game freezes and i have to end it in Taskmanager.

9 hours ago, Sqeezorz said:

why are all players kicked by Experimental Servers?

Oops..wrong place  ---> insert here:

https://forums.dayz.com/topic/237886-exp-update-06214463/?page=2

Checked DayZspy: Last player seen on all experimental servers: SNG 0-1 / 20.02.2018, 13:37:00

Edited by goateswyn

19 hours ago, goateswyn said:

Has anyone problems conecting to experimental servers? Until today i got kikked from the server everytime i tried to join. Today the whole game freezes and i have to end it in Taskmanager.

Checked DayZspy: Last player seen on all experimental servers: SNG 0-1 / 20.02.2018, 13:37:00

It should be fixed now.

• Thanks 1

Fix confirmed. Character is also the same.

Thank you,

i hope we havent done too much damage with the Appletrees!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, goateswyn said:

Thank you,

It wasn't because of the apple trees :D.

• Beans 1

3 minutes ago, goateswyn said:

Thank you,

It wasn't because of the apple trees :D.

Are you shure?

OMG, They are all back. What a loss! A dark day for all "appleglitchfree" survivors.

0652AE7A1A62702D110F14D02B28928D40498FB8

• Sad 2