Sign in to follow this  
Baty Alquawen

Exp Update 0.62.14463

Hello guys!

What is new in 0.62.14463:

• Christmas trees are deleted (presents are still in, because we know you like them a lot).
  • Security update.

Have a nice #mememonday!

26804986_1706728572724021_64180994692422

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Beans 8

Will the presents be sticking around long-term? Experimental only or Stable eventually as well?

• Beans 1

2 hours ago, Baty Alquawen said:

presents are still in

Kt0yuKb.png

Edited by Baker.
  • Haha 1
  • Beans 1

13 minutes ago, Tatanko said:

Will the presents be sticking around long-term? Experimental only or Stable eventually as well?

At least to the end of January.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Beans 1

16 minutes ago, Baty Alquawen said:

At least to the end of January.

In the beta/1.0 are u gonna replace present with Chest/other boxes (maybe with different type and amount if loot)?

1 hour ago, exacomvm said:

Meanwhile in the near future.
5656d6759d26313cc751852b12a01bd7.png

i hope so but let's be honest dayz has had one of the worst track records in gaming and still hasn't improved over 4 years of wasted and poorly executed development time. Sigh at least till 0.63 comes out as that looks like the first progress this game has had since 2013 ....... :(

• Like 1

Just now, ebgenetics said:

still hasn't improved 

This is a silly thing to say.

• Beans 2

How about u guys start doing some real work, release 0.63 at least. Instead of putting christmas presents in and out, im getting really tired of this stuff. Always trowing very nice status reports with the very annoying voice, but nothing is happening. And if they happen, its 6 months later. We can't wait one more year, we have been waiting enough now start releasing some real updates.

• Beans 1

43 minutes ago, lakefall said:

How about u guys start doing some real work, release 0.63 at least. Instead of putting christmas presents in and out, im getting really tired of this stuff. Always trowing very nice status reports with the very annoying voice, but nothing is happening. And if they happen, its 6 months later. We can't wait one more year, we have been waiting enough now start releasing some real updates.

lol

Thanks for the presents - but there’s only about a dozen people who play the game still . Release .63 .

Edited by blackberrygoo

2 hours ago, blackberrygoo said:

Thanks for the presents - but there’s only about a dozen people who play the game still . Release .63 .

Demanding, aren't we? 

Only thing I can tell you is it's not 0.63... it's version 0.62.144063 though. As for what's included, it's hard to say but hopefully they'll chime in soon.

Edited by LordBlackwolf

31 minutes ago, Vernon_Price said:

Okay... I have no idea why did my Chrome posted this 4 times... sorry...

Hehe another victim of the spammy forums :)
Welcome to the club m8 :D

5 hours ago, Gobbokirk said:

Hehe another victim of the spammy forums :)

Phantom of the Oprah

• Beans 1

On 2/8/2018 at 5:38 PM, GaryWalnuts said:

Phantom of the Oprah

phantom_of_the_oprah_by_brandtk-d31awcw.

Real Question!: When can we see SNOW in this game? There was a heavy snow for the past two days where I live and it reminds me how atmospheric it would be to add! :D 

On 2/11/2018 at 10:56 AM, Espa said:

Real Question!: When can we see SNOW in this game? There was a heavy snow for the past two days where I live and it reminds me how atmospheric it would be to add! :D 

I do not know if that map where we saw snow in it, still even is a thing. So much has changed since then. Some great ideas for modders i guess. I dont think this dev team even has the time to do much of that until after beta.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, sneakydude said:

I do not know if that map where we saw snow in it, still even is a thing. So much has changed since then. Some great ideas for modders i guess. I dont think this dev team even has the time to do much of that until after beta.

I do remember there being talk of the Snow Map that the Map Maker made for Arma 2/3 being converted into a Map for DayZ.
I also remember them saying that the Map could NOT be expanded. . But I don't see why the Snow effects couldn't simply be modified Rain particles. Granted, the snow settling would be a totally different story! 

• Like 1