DeadZoneGames

everytime i load day z the screen flashes green and red

everytime i load day z the screen flashes green and red and then this message appears. DayZ: DayZ_64.exe - Application Error then theis code appears 0x0000000000D6A2CF. and says the meory could not be read. Thankyou for any input and I have tried installing and uninstalling

every time I load day z my screen flashes red and then green alternatively I have only just bought the game this morning and I do not know why this is happening

Take a screenshot of the problem and post it here. Also, try updating graphical drivers.

Just wirte your specs here, it might help pointing out some problems with your config...

Especially

Graphics Card
Ram 
Processor

Could be a good start to search there ! 

• Like 1

Could be Windows 10 new update related issues, after updating i had the same green blinking in CoD WW2, but somehow i fixed it without any effort.
Since you do not reply your PC specs etc i think you don't really care about ur issue or you've fixed it already.

But make sure to:
Update Windows 10 to the latest build ( should have the fixes for the GPU issues )
Update the GPU Driver ( if nvidia - current latest driver is: 390.65 )
Make sure your GPU is not faulty or damaged, if its damaged or faulty it can work in other games just fine, DayZ eats lots of resources of GPU in the main screen ( run Unigine Heaven benchmark, if it's stable w/o issues during the whole benchmark then your GPU is fine ).

Edited by exacomvm